Photo via: polkapics.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- EASY ROOM DECORATION!! diy roomdecor dormroom It was so easy to make these letters! Just choose the word you want to do (a name would also work!) and buy cheap wooden letters. It took about 7-10 pics to cover each letter. I chose to do all black and white pics, its gives it a neater look! Once all the pics are collages on the letters, add 2 coats of modpodge and voila, youre done! So cute and easy for any room!
- Scrapbooking Paper folded into a cone to make table top decor for the holidays
- The Cabin Is My Happy Place MA2468 Measures 12x16x3/8 Wood Art Sign. Paper Art Print is adhered to a wood board. A sealer is then applied giving it a textured finish, round over black edge with a saw tooth hanger on the back for hanging. Artist Marla Rae. Handmade one at a time in our country home workshop USA. Note: I use a paper art print to make this product and not reclaimed lumber as it appears.
- $3 picture frame from Wal-Mart, an artistic 2 1/2 yr old, and a picture I printed off this morning. Simple, cheap, unique, and semi-handmade birthday present for my Mother-in-Law.
- DIY Cross Cut Wood Countertops made from cheap 2 x 4s! The wood grain and texture makes for a beautiful and unique countertop, perfect for a laundry room or other small spaces!
- LOVE THIS!! hallway….Use Michaels $5 12×12 frames (called “record album frames”). Insert black and white photos. You could even cut 12×12 scrapbook paper for an extra punch around the mat! So smart! @ DIY Home Design
- DIY Wall Decor with Scrapbook Paper These could also be a guest book for a wedding to make a cute, memorable decor.
- Magazine paper rolled up and glued to a balloon. Burst balloon after drying. DIY
- This vintage sign is perfect for your shabby chic home. The text is all hand painted onto 3 horizontal strips of wood. The background is a distressed white color and the font is black. The frame is attached to the wood and is a distressed dark grey color. The sign measures 34 long, 18.5 tall, and 1 thick. The sign comes ready to hang.
- 12 Sneaky Storage Tricks for a Tiny Bathroom- I LOVE THIS… i have to do this in my bathroom.. I say every day that I am going to do something about the mess.
- Cheap Crafts To Make and Sell – Toilet Paper Roll Phone Stand – Inexpensive Ideas for DIY Craft Projects You Can Make and Sell On Etsy, at Craft Fairs, Online and in Stores. Quick and Cheap DIY Ideas that Adults and Even Teens Can Make on A Budget http://diyjoy.com/cheap-crafts-to-make-and-sell
- Easy Tissue Paper Pom Poms diy crafts easy crafts diy ideas diy home easy diy for the home crafty decor home ideas diy decorations