Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If you dont have any mason jars, go out and get some, would ya? Here are 101 things to do with a mason jar—from mason jar crafts to DIYs to pin now and try later.
- I want to try this because I absolutely love candles and nature and this is a really cool way to combine them and add a sense of nature to the indoors. You will need a candle holder, plenty of twigs, and a hot glue gun.
- Fun Crafts To Do With A Hot Glue Gun | Best Hot Glue Gun Crafts, DIY Projects and Arts and Crafts Ideas Using Glue Gun Sticks | DIY-Masquerade-Mask-Ice-Queen | http://diyjoy.com/hot-glue-gun-crafts-ideas
- Instructions for building a cornice board- foam insulation board instead of plywood, and a hot glue gun instead of nails.
- Clothes keep slipping off plastic hangers? Use a hot glue gun to apply a zig zag pattern on the arms of your plastic hangers to prevent all your wide-necked shirts from falling off. Pinner says: Works like a charm!
- How to Make a Custom Glue Gun Stand with sugru – so easy and makes using a glue gun much easier!
- Best DIY Ideas for Teens To Make This Summer – DIY Crystal Geode Eggs – Fun and Easy Crafts, Room Decor, Toys and Craft Projects to Make And Sell – Cool Gifts for Friends, Awesome Things To Do When You Are Bored – Teenagers – Boys and Girls Love Making These Creative Projects With Step by Step Tutorials and Instructions http://diyprojectsforteens.com/best-ideas-teens-summer
- Here are seven must-have charts to help you become an essential oil expert. Are you lost and dont know all of the fun and unique things you can do with your essential oils? Well, then you gotta check this article out! via @simplynaturalma
- DIY Furniture Hacks | Door Headboard | Cool Ideas for Creative Do It Yourself Furniture Made From Things You Might Not Expect – http://diyjoy.com/diy-furniture-hacks
- Cloud lights. This is one of the single most awesome ideas ever. In the comments instructions were given:First, you need some cotton batting, a paper lantern, and three flameless candles, the type that Glade sells. Pull at the cotton batting until it looks fluffy, light, and cloud-like. Then, hot glue it to the outside of the paper lantern in various places. Make sure its fluffed to your liking, then light the lights and stick them inside. Hang the lantern wherever youd like.
- 30 Cool Things You Can Make Using Plastic Bottles – EcoAdmirer
- These festive coasters are easy to make with Fiskars original orange crafting scissors from Walmart, a little hot glue, burlap, and decorative ribbon! Read the post to learn how!