Photo via: listotic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- making the most of small spaces with an over the door rack to help you maximize space and find extra storage space. Always use the back of doors!
- Making the Most of a Small Closet. Hang clothes perpendicular to the door instead of parallel to the door! Then shelves for storage for the rest
- You don’t need to spend a fortune on stocking hangers to have a beautiful display. Use this list of 25 DIY Christmas Stocking Holders to find the perfect idea to hang your stockings with care.
- Screw a hook into the underside of your kitchen cabinets or a shelf in your pantry. Use an S hook to hang your bananas and keep them off the counter.
- How to Make a Buried Witch Topiary. Love the simplicity; buy plastic feet/ankles; Use the pool noodle idea as legs, in addition to the stick and build from there. B.IMe
- Love this idea!! Build your own kitchen island by putting two dressers back to back and attaching a door to the top.
- home decor, letter decor, H O M E , use a wreath as the O, diy, decor, signs, love, rustic, farmhouse, creative easy to hang ( aff link)
- DIY Ideas: 5 Extraordinary Things to Make with Wine Corks
- DIY Toilet Paper Holder with Shelf // Use this clever and functional toilet paper holder to keep small handy bathroom accessories or to create attractive displays. 15+ toilet paper ideas and diys. love the versatility of some of these.
- How to Build and Hang a Barn Door for about $20.00
- Simply Beautiful By Angela: How to Reframe a Cheap $5 Door Mirror Using 1x4s
- The Cabin Is My Happy Place MA2468 Measures 12x16x3/8 Wood Art Sign. Paper Art Print is adhered to a wood board. A sealer is then applied giving it a textured finish, round over black edge with a saw tooth hanger on the back for hanging. Artist Marla Rae. Handmade one at a time in our country home workshop USA. Note: I use a paper art print to make this product and not reclaimed lumber as it appears.