Photo via: addicted2fashion.org
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Maybe for the nook in the dining room… Apple crates display case… Walmart carries these crates for $10 ea.
- Walmart crates $10I DONT KNOW IF WALMART AROUND HERE SELLS THESE BUT THEY MIGHT MAKE NEAT SHELVES FO RSUNROOM
- Just in case you didnt know this exists at Walmart for less than $4 per roll. Im about to glitter everything! Votives, notebooks (already got my iPhone charger.) No more Modge Podge and glitter nightmares!
- The Vintage Sheet Blog: 10 Minute Pillow Case Apron
- If you follow me on Instagram, youll know that I occasionally post progress shots of some of the new case designs Im painting. I use watercolour for these designs and then transfer them over to my computer. A lot of you have expressed interest in watercolour painting, so I decided to t
- A discarded display cabinet gained new life with lipstick-pink paint and sections of punchy damask paper inside and out. Editors Tip: Keep your jewelry organized by attaching clothes hooks and cup hooks to a wall-hung cabinet.
- Pick up these crates at Michaels for about $4. Stain or paint. Add a pair of shelve racks from Home Depot and voila…you have an attractive storage unit for towels or anything else that requires easy access. (note: Reinforce the crate by securing with screws through the wood into the wall.)
- These festive coasters are easy to make with Fiskars original orange crafting scissors from Walmart, a little hot glue, burlap, and decorative ribbon! Read the post to learn how!
- You NEED TO check out these 10 GREAT cheap home decor hacks and tips! Im trying to decorate on a budget and these money saving tips are THE BEST! Theyve helped me out SO MUCH Definitely pinning for later!
- Need a swimsuit cover-up? Sew one yourself with one of these 10 Free Swimsuit Cover-Up Patterns for Women. Summer fashion style with many dress-style swimsuit covers patterns and step-by step tutorial.
- These 10 home tip and hack lists are SO AWESOME! Ive found so many GREAT tips for organization, cleaning, AND designing! My house is already looking AMAZING! This is such a great post! Im definitely pinning for later!
- Tealight holders can be sprinkled along the table for a subtle glow, or used in groupings for a big impact. These dainty accessories are the perfect accent for an elegant table display. Even an ordinary wine glass can be elevated with the addition of a tealight and vellum shade. Tuck them between low floral arrangements for height and sparkle.