Photo via: hayneedle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Spring Decorations: Centerpieces So many beautiful ideas to add some spring touches to your table! DIY Tutorials – Perfect for Easter, Baby or Bridal Showers and Spring Weddings!
- DIY Golden Safari Mason Jar Caps great for changing table things like cotton balls or small toys. Can use plastic containers instead for safety by judith
- DIY: Learn how to burn your own stencil using the 2-in-1 craft tool! plaidcrafts
- DIY bar stools – maybe we should just keep the stools and paint them black and gray
- chalk paint gray and wax – DIY transformation of a armoire – Sabrinasorganizing.com
- shutter color is Benjamin Moore – Brester Gray HC 162 body of house is Benjamin Moore Classic Gray
- Kitchen cabinet makeover. Oak cabinets to two toned gray and white cabinets (Chelsea Gray and Dove White – Benjamin Moore) Fixer upper inspired design space with subway tile backsplash. Welcome home! 😉
- Playing It Cooley: DIY Crib Bench Tutorial
- Crib Mattress Reading Nook. It took me a bit to notice, but the photo shown is for inspiration, the final product is a bit different. Mainly the crib mattress is much shorter than the shelving units.
- Distressed chalkboard mason jars = the perfect combo!
- Hand painted Welcome real wood sign. Includes rope for hanging and the Mason jar (flowers not included). I can do any color combo upon request. Size
- Weve broken spring cleaning down into 30 days so you can tackle one chore at a time, then relax on the sofa as a reward afterwards — youve earned it. Pin our spring cleaning checklist now and click through to get all of our tips!