Photo via: listotic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Balloon Bowls!! Easier than it looks. — 29 creative crafts for kids that adults will actually enjoy doing, too!
- Painted Rocks — 29 creative crafts for kids that adults will actually enjoy doing, too!
- This habit tracker that lets you keep it all in one place: | 29 Bullet Journal Layouts For Anyone Trying To Be Healthy
- 50 Summer Activities for Kids, ultimate list of summer boredom busters for Inside activities, outside activities, DIY summer crafts, learning activities & travel activities
- Cloud lights. This is one of the single most awesome ideas ever. In the comments instructions were given:First, you need some cotton batting, a paper lantern, and three flameless candles, the type that Glade sells. Pull at the cotton batting until it looks fluffy, light, and cloud-like. Then, hot glue it to the outside of the paper lantern in various places. Make sure its fluffed to your liking, then light the lights and stick them inside. Hang the lantern wherever youd like.
- 5 Travel-themed snow day crafts and activities for kids
- These super easy paper plate crafts for kids will keep your little ones busy! Use these in preschool classrooms for fun activities too! via @keciahambrick
- This is AWESOME!! Learn to make DIY Dry Shampoo! Making a homemade version is so easy. Did you know it was this easy? And look at the results! Beautiful! I am going to be making this and keeping it on hand at all times. Now I can stop buying expensive hair products. The recipe shows how to make homemade dry shampoo for all different shades. Powder shampoo makes life so much easier, but making it yourself is even easier than that!
- 29 Cool Spray Paint Ideas That Will Save You A Ton Of Money — And some tips and tricks for spraying!!
- DIY 4th of July Spray Paint Tank. Alex spray painted a shirt for school, it looks better than tie dye!
- wow, a quick and easy repurpose for an old sewing machine treadle base. It does not get any easier than this.
- Creating a place for your kids art supplies has never been easier! Check out just how easy it is to make this DIY Kids Storage Ladder now!