Photo via: countryporch.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make an outdoor pool umbrella half barrel flower pot stand. Shade! 1) Real/resin half barrel (drill holes in the bottom for drainage) 2) QUIKRETE or a cement block that has a hole in the center for your post 3) Put in PVC pipe (spray paint to liking) 4)Use small stones or pebbles to increase the stability. Cover with dirt and plant flowers. 6) If you use a tilt umbrella the wind may blow it in a circle. Drill hole in PVC, put screw in place.
- Beer Bottle cap wind chime – omg Im making on for dad!
- Now screw it into the wall. Youre going to love it! Spoons work, too, but you have to drill screw holes. Butter knives just dont bend =[
- This easy modern DIY outdoor bench was made with $35 of materials – and uses no nails or screws! Looks just like a Williams Sonoma one for $1,400. Wouldnt this look great in your garden?
- coffee bar/station Love that shelf with baskets and hooks, but I might snip off a few hooks and spray it with some matte clear coat to use in the toilet closet.
- Bottle Cap Bar Top Tutorial – YouTube
- Patriotic Garden Path Banner looks so pretty with the light shining through! Instructions for how to make it on Super Mom – No Cape!
- Canada Day Wall Art V2 – Id prefer we move to singing the line in all of us command… But Canada is a great & caring nation. We must be thankful for it & give all we can to it & its many people.
- How to Make a Buried Witch Topiary. Love the simplicity; buy plastic feet/ankles; Use the pool noodle idea as legs, in addition to the stick and build from there. B.IMe
- Cloud lights. This is one of the single most awesome ideas ever. In the comments instructions were given:First, you need some cotton batting, a paper lantern, and three flameless candles, the type that Glade sells. Pull at the cotton batting until it looks fluffy, light, and cloud-like. Then, hot glue it to the outside of the paper lantern in various places. Make sure its fluffed to your liking, then light the lights and stick them inside. Hang the lantern wherever youd like.
- Bottle Cap Table with Poured Resin Surface – or could be used to make a tray. Great for deck or porch.
- A discarded display cabinet gained new life with lipstick-pink paint and sections of punchy damask paper inside and out. Editors Tip: Keep your jewelry organized by attaching clothes hooks and cup hooks to a wall-hung cabinet.