Photo via: thevirginiahouse.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- My DIY family photo wall / gallery wall in my hallway with frames from hobby lobby, modge podge scrapbook wall letters and diy painted fabric canvases, along with other nick nacks I found at hobby lobby!!
- Need to make a few of these, love them! Painted vases with burlap and jewelry adornments
- gorgeous! Extra large frames (22” x 22”) crafted of weathered and painted wood with a burlap wrapped interior frame to feature an 8” x 10” photo. Easy front loading, clamping system under Plexiglas makes photo…
- Sweet summer watermelon door hanger, Welcome sign, Hand painted burlap door hanger, pink polka dots, lime green accents, polka dot satin bow by ConnieRisleyCrafts on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/227585734/sweet-summer-watermelon-door-hanger
- Glue wooden letters onto a canvas and spray paint.
- Stencil letters onto a thrift store painting.
- paint perfect letters on wood, great tip!
- paint kiddie magnet alphabet letters gold
- How to paint letters on wood WIthout a Stencil! Great tips and tricks.
- Spray Paint magnet letters to be eye pleasing. No more glaring primary colors.
- My best tip for stenciling on barnwood. How to stencil letters on wood and make your own farmhouse decor. Painting Tips, Design Advice, Decor Ideas and more Stencil Art at theMagicBrushinc.com
- Modge podge newpaper to canvas. Stick on letters. Paint over. Peel off letters.