Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This photo gave me an awesome idea…..we can use picture frames to add character and detail to our furniture pieces. They could be nailed or glued onto drawer facings, cabinet panes or even cut into pieces and placed around any of the pieces edges. There are so many different styles, sizes, and colors to choose from and can easily be painted to match any variety of colors. Cant wait to give it a try on one of my projects.
- These arrows will compliment any style of decor, and can be painted/stained to match any color scheme!! Make your own with this simple wooden arrow tutorial
- This listing is for a beautiful console table made from pallet wood, like the one in the listing photo. Table can be made to any dimensions desired, just specify in the note to seller section at checkout. The color of the table will be the natural wood color of each pallet and coated with satin finish poly. If shipping required, table will be shipped with legs detached with kreg jig holes predrilled and the appropriate screws shipped with table to allow shipping and decrease shipping costs fo…
- See how to make these cute mini pallet sign Christmas ornaments! You can do any words and any colors you want!
- If youre building an entry way on a budget, our cube organizers and home decor can be combined to create a lasting impression with any visitor.
- How to make a Floating Shelf with a secret hidden compartment. Hidden compartment can be opened without removing any display itms from the shelf.
- Build an easy, portable 3 x 8 wooden bookshelf in about 20 minutes, with a minimum of tools and less than 1% waste, for about $60. The basic concept can be modified to create any size shelf system needed. For a similar bed see: https://www.instructables.com/id/Cheap-easy-low-waste-platform-bed/ For a similar dining table see: https://www.instructables.com/id/Cheap-easy-low-waste-trestle-table/ As a professional carpenter, fur…
- If you dont have any mason jars, go out and get some, would ya? Here are 101 things to do with a mason jar—from mason jar crafts to DIYs to pin now and try later.
- DIY candle holders, home decor, halloween, thanksgiving, or just fall decor. What youll need: 1. Jar, bowl, any glass of your choice. 2. Mod podge 3. Fall colored leaves (can be found at Michels, hobby lobby, walmart, or joanne fabrics) 4. Sponge paint brush
- A hair bow tutorial for sewing bows that can be attached to a headband or hair clip. Adjust for any age and fun to personalize. Sewing for beginners to any level!
- 20 Darling Garden Markers! Garden markers can be just as beautiful as the flowers, herbs and vegetables that they mark! These 20 ideas to buy or DIY will spruce up any garden!
- DIY polymer Clay One part corn starch to one part white glue. Add water if it is too thick. This clay can be fired in low temperatures in a home oven. Make sure any item covered as a base will not melt! Place the items on a baking sheet and place in the oven. Bake approximately 275 for 20-25 minutes.