Photo via: exorugs.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I love this! Perfect for SoCal! – Frontporch Surfing Dogs 147304 Blue Outdoor Area Rug
- Ooohhh….I love this pattern too! – Kaleen Escape ESC09-17 Blue Outdoor Area Rug
- If you like steampunk, these steampunk and Victorian-style area rugs can finish off a room nicely. The area rug will serve as the perfect compliment to other accessories and themed pieces in the room, creating the atmosphere you desire.
- Step On It! DIY Area Rugs, That Is… • A round-up of wonderful area rug ideas, projects & tutorials! Including from conversation pieces, this cool diy crafty felt rug.
- Easy DIY area rug. Forget paying $ 50-100+ for a rug! Buy a cheap one and decorate it yourself. This woman used a plain rug from Lowes (only $ 24.98!), a stencil and white acrylic paint from Hobby Lobby (on sale!), and a foam roller. There are so many different color/design combinations you can use to inexpensively create a unique rug for your room. Easy on the eyes / easy on your budget !
- Easy DIY Rugs and Handmade Rug Making Project Ideas – Shower Curtain Rug – Simple Home Decor for Your Floors, Fabric, Area, Painting Ideas, Rag Rugs, No Sew, Dropcloth and Braided Rug Tutorials http://diyjoy.com/diy-rugs-ideas
- Contemporary Gas Fireplace | modern fireplace6 Modern Gas Fireplaces Ideas from Attika Feuer
- Grey and Green Living contemporary living room
- Build a modern barn door in a contemporary 4 panel style for $50. Blogger provides a complete how to and plans.
- See how our Keepsake Envelope Mix set is used to create a clever Advent Calendar by @scrapmanufaktur. By using all the different sizes in the set, she was able to make a contemporary style calendar with a daily suprize for the holiday season. See more details on the blog.
- Washington Street Project – contemporary – powder room – san francisco – Design Line Construction, Inc.
- Para la entrada del desayunador a la sala… Build a modern barn door in a contemporary 4 panel style for $50. Blogger provides a complete how to and plans.