Photo via: twopurplecouches.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Build a cute little DIY outdoor bench for your porch or entry. Use 2x4s (and 2x3s) to build it for only about $13!!! Free plans
- This easy modern DIY outdoor bench was made with $35 of materials – and uses no nails or screws! Looks just like a Williams Sonoma one for $1,400. Wouldnt this look great in your garden?
- Make an adorable garden playhouse or she shed in your backyard with this easy outdoor DIY project.
- Add some rustic charm to your outdoor space with these junk flower metal garden ornaments. DIY patio decor from old metal and spare parts.
- How to make an outdoor pool umbrella half barrel flower pot stand. Shade! 1) Real/resin half barrel (drill holes in the bottom for drainage) 2) QUIKRETE or a cement block that has a hole in the center for your post 3) Put in PVC pipe (spray paint to liking) 4)Use small stones or pebbles to increase the stability. Cover with dirt and plant flowers. 6) If you use a tilt umbrella the wind may blow it in a circle. Drill hole in PVC, put screw in place.
- This old enamel pot lid without its pot gets a makeover into a footed tray. Perfect for indoor or outdoor décor and the easiest DIY ever!
- Felt Pumpkin Craft – This super-easy DIY felt pumpkin idea is so cute and simple to make. It makes such an adorable addition to your fall decor! Pin it now and check out the tutorial later!
- Are you looking for some outdoor decorating ideas for your front porch? Then stop on by! I just finished mine up, and its super simple and just as pretty! http://thesummeryumbrella.com/2016/04/outdoor-decorating-ideas-front-porch/
- The BEST Easy and Delicious ONE POT Recipes – Weve got BEEF, CHICKEN, PORK and VEGETABLE options – something for everyone! Make amazing lunch and dinner meals for your family with less cleanup! Perfect for busy weeknights or anytime you want to make a quick and hearty homemade meal recipe using just ONE pan. – Dreaming in DIY
- How To Make a Simple Outdoor Bench | DIY Garden Projects Ideas Backyards | DIY Garden Decoartions Budget Backyard | house furniture
- To make your home be distinctive, are you looking for ways to decorate your outdoor? You may have a lot of ideas for decorating, but the high budget for decoration material always make you go no further. Are there other easier ways? Yes, you can do it yourself by recycling the wood. DIY reclaimed wood […]
- Make an easy DIY seashell necklace for your little mermaid – this easy jewelry making craft for kids is also a perfect summer camp activity for tweens and teens! Its made from air dry clay and a super cool glaze, with instructions for adding different textures to the clay.