Photo via: shanty-2-chic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Super easy tutorial to build DIY Floating Corner Shelves… Each shelf uses only $40 in lumber. The braces are created using 2×4 and wrapped in inexpensive but beautiful pine boards. You can find the free plans and full instructions and tutorial at www.shanty-2-chic.com!
- plastic bag storage – didnt pin this the first time I saw it and had to search for it when I got frustrated at the overflow in my closet….
- Build simple and inexpensive DIY Floating Shelves by following this tutorial and FREE woodworking plans!
- LOVE this DIY Desk System! Completely customizable too! Free woodworking plans and tutorial at www.shanty-2-chic.com
- Making the Most of a Small Closet. Hang clothes perpendicular to the door instead of parallel to the door! Then shelves for storage for the rest
- DIY Storage and Wooden Crates – I am in love with this!! I wonder if it would look as good on black shelves…?
- DIY coffee table with storage – Took some hunting but I found the site with the plans for this table. I would change the hardware used and the stain so it would match the rest of the living room furniture.
- Free DIY plans to build an easy and stylish small shelf on Remodelaholic.com storage DIY
- LOVE this Farmhouse Media Console Table! Free woodworking plans and tutorial are at www.shanty-2-chic.com
- FREE and Easy DIY Furniture Project Plan from Shanty2Chic: Learn How to Build a Buffet Table // Shanty-2-Chic.com
- Closet makeover…I did something similar in my daughters closet. Used a 2 X 3 shelving system with six of the baskets to hide more of her things. Its also lower for her to access the baskets I placed on top of the shelves.
- Add storage to your living areas by building a stylish and unique crate storage coffee table, free woodworking plans.