Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Crate Table / Coffee Table / Espresso Stain / Crates Crates Crates (Got the crates from home depot, stained them, nailed them together, put board in the middle, river rock, vase, and flowers, easy and cheap -danielle) More
- DIY bookcase, night stand, or storage – super easy! Crates from Joanns $8.99 with coupons = $18.00 – legs and brackets from Home depot, each leg $2.98 each bracket $2.98 = $24.00 – metal brace 4 for $1.98. Total $42.00 1. attached brackets and legs to bottom crate. Screw in with slightly smaller screws wood can crack easily. 2 – Use wood glue to secure crates together 3 – add metal braces to backsides 4 – lightly sand and paint! An easy and affordable way to create storage!
- Pick up these crates at Michaels for about $4. Stain or paint. Add a pair of shelve racks from Home Depot and voila…you have an attractive storage unit for towels or anything else that requires easy access. (note: Reinforce the crate by securing with screws through the wood into the wall.)
- Wine Crate Coffee Table and End Table. Wine crates from Michaels, built a frame, legs, stained and screwed it all together.
- Coffee Filter Flowers are easy to make, budget friendly and there are a ton of ideas you can use them on – wreaths, in vases, on your Spring Mantel, for a wedding decoration and much more! Be sure to save them by pinning to your Craft Board!
- Art Now you could buy an old chandelier that has the crystals on it and replace them with cutlery…great recycle diy
- Your home is a place where you can play with your imagination and experiment with various materials, surfaces, textures and forms. You can create a lot of pieces, tables, shelves, cabinets and other stuff, which can be used for storage, decoration and other purposes. pallet wood and crates are very cheap source of getting wood that can be easily re-cycled and re-purposed into purposeful items. You can use the crate as whole or can dismantle it into small planks. You can clean and dis-infect …
- Easy DIY Home Decor Projects| DIY Pallet Furniture Tutorial | Cheap Coffee Table Ideas | DIY Projects and Crafts by DIY JOY
- Old school wooden storage crates are a great way to help organize a space with a bit of visual appeal. Paint them stain them or just leave the crates in their natural state. We have wooden crates of all sizes for your next organization project. ( HID )
- This DIY Rustic Hanging Vase will make a lovely addition to your home decor. Simply attach the vases to a wall, or hang from a ceiling, and fill with pretty flowers. http://fancyshanty.com/diy-rustic-hanging-vases/?utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=Fancy%20Shanty%C2%AE&utm_content=DIY%20Rustic%20Hanging%20Vases
- SO EASY. I decorated a 3-drawer cheap plastic storage container from Walmart. Just take the 3 drawers outside, put them on newspaper and use your favorite colored spray paint (can even color coordinate with bedspread!) and use a stencil for a more professional-looking design.
- Love this idea Ive also seen it as a coffee table where someone put all kind of pictures and special momentos under the glass so you can always see them but they wouldnt get ruined