Photo via: brunchatsaks.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- In need of some DIY Washi tape Ideas? These Washi Tape DIY Projects are marvellous and perfect for back to school! You can add washi tape to pens, binder clips, phone covers, pencils, notebooks, washi tape laptop skins, paperclip flags and even a custom washi tape wall calendar DIY!
- Fancy and pretty pencils via Ashley Brooke Designs. A cute collection of back to school supplies for girls.
- How to Make a Buried Witch Topiary. Love the simplicity; buy plastic feet/ankles; Use the pool noodle idea as legs, in addition to the stick and build from there. B.IMe
- Youre home from the beach with a collection of shells, and now you need something to do with all of them! The kids will love making this school of fish made from seashells, and you can save them as momentos from your vacation. They will look great in a shadowbox frame on your childs bedroom wall.
- Add your own personality to your school space. Simply mix and match your favorite colors and patterns for locker decor thats on top of its class!
- DIY Back to School Projects for Teens and Tweens Handmade Do it Yourself EMOJI Locker Magnets Tutorial via The Surznick Common Room
- DIY Back to School Projects for Teens and Tweens – Dress up and Personalize your cell phone with a HERRINGBONE washi pattern – tutorial via Chronicle Books
- Dont give your teacher a gift that shes received hundreds of times before…make her a fun and unique DIY teacher gift for back to school, Christmas, or end of year token of appreciation. This easy and inexpensive mason jar idea will make any teachers day!
- If you have a favorite t-shirt don’t throw it out recycle old t-shirts into colorful pillows instead. This is how to make a t-shirt pillow for yourself. It’s easy to do taking about 15 minutes from start to finish. I love to make these using my kid’s favorite t-shirts they’ve outgrown. But this craft idea is great for adult t-shirts too.
- Spring front porch decorating ideas. These DIY wood Adirondack chairs painted a bold teal add the perfect pop of color for this small front porch. The porch is decorated in bold colors and textures, mixed with green and blue and a touch of nature. Creating a relaxing outdoor space.
- Running out of time to put together that DIY teacher gift? This easy and useful back to school gift will remind your childs teacher of your appreciation every time she uses it throughout the school year…and it takes only minutes to make!
- DIY Back to School Projects for Teens and Tweens – Do it Yourself Magnetic Duck Tape Locker Pockets – So FUN – tutorial via fiskars