Photo via: landeeseelandeedo.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Making slime is SO fun! You can make this easy slime recipe with Play-Doh. It will keep the littles busy for hours. Youll love it! via @diy_candy
- Today, lavender essential oil is the most used in the world. The ancient texts tell us that the essential oil of lavender has been used for medicinal and religious purposes for over 2500 years. Lavender oil is used in many way, you can use it in an essential oil diffuser or there is also several recipes, here you will find some of the most popular http://www.nobletandem.com/great-uses-lavender-oil-les-bienfaits-de-lhuile-de-lavande/
- If you dont have any mason jars, go out and get some, would ya? Here are 101 things to do with a mason jar—from mason jar crafts to DIYs to pin now and try later.
- Tealight holders can be sprinkled along the table for a subtle glow, or used in groupings for a big impact. These dainty accessories are the perfect accent for an elegant table display. Even an ordinary wine glass can be elevated with the addition of a tealight and vellum shade. Tuck them between low floral arrangements for height and sparkle.
- What a FANTASTIC list of ideas for reusing cardboard! There are so many wonderful, creative, easy, crazy, fun, frugal and fantastic play ideas. Kids will be busy for a lifetime. I want to try so many of these with my kids. Which ones are your favorites? This IS the ULTIMATE list of card board play ideas!
- Your home is a place where you can play with your imagination and experiment with various materials, surfaces, textures and forms. You can create a lot of pieces, tables, shelves, cabinets and other stuff, which can be used for storage, decoration and other purposes. pallet wood and crates are very cheap source of getting wood that can be easily re-cycled and re-purposed into purposeful items. You can use the crate as whole or can dismantle it into small planks. You can clean and dis-infect …
- Add pretty knobs to the tops of mason jars for pretty mason jar storage solutions! Lots of options with this easy mason jar trick! Love these recycled food jars turned pretty storage jars with glass knob tops!
- Making your own dry shampoo is so easy. Who knew? I love making my own homemade versions of store-bought products because I can make it for less, make it with natural ingredients and make it healthier. I almost always find the homemade version to be better anyway! So now I have a recipe for DIY Dry Shampoo! So great and the post shows before/after pictures of it actually being used on hair. The results are in the photos – the proof that this is a good option!
- I have a cute tutorial for you that will add a splash of color and fun to your next party or cookout. I came up with these easy to make DIY paper bag utensil holders that can tie your whole table together. Your guests will be delighted to see the colorful cutlery sitting there for them. DIY Crafts Utensilholders
- Easy DIY area rug. Forget paying $ 50-100+ for a rug! Buy a cheap one and decorate it yourself. This woman used a plain rug from Lowes (only $ 24.98!), a stencil and white acrylic paint from Hobby Lobby (on sale!), and a foam roller. There are so many different color/design combinations you can use to inexpensively create a unique rug for your room. Easy on the eyes / easy on your budget !
- Cute DIY Mason Jar Ideas -Metallic Mason Jars – Fun Crafts, Creative Room Decor, Homemade Gifts, Creative Home Decor Projects and DIY Mason Jar Lights – Cool Crafts for Teens and Tween Girls http://diyprojectsforteens.com/cute-diy-mason-jar-crafts
- DIY Spoon Planter Hangers: A fun DIY project for your backyard! Recycle these jars and old spoons to make these gorgeous hanging planters> They look so perfect in your front porch or backyard!