Photo via: mamasaywhat.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Butterfly Feeder – a bright colored bowl with a plastic mesh pot scrubber in it; just add sugar water (4 parts water, 1 part granulated sugar) and wait for the butterflies to show up.
- Thumbprint Flower Pots – make cute thumbprint butterflies on terracotta flower pots for an easy spring craft
- Disney Little Mermaid Ariel Princess Nursery Art
- Home DIY Ideas That You Can Actually DIY!! – Princess Pinky Girl
- Create your own amazing Instagram pillows! Love this :)…WOULDNT THIS BE A GREAT GIFT? ESPECIALLY FOR A SICK FRIEND GOING IN TO THE HOSPITAL
- Patriotic Garden Path Banner looks so pretty with the light shining through! Instructions for how to make it on Super Mom – No Cape!
- Have you heard about BEHR’s new Color of the Month: Flamingo Feather? The light blush tones of this warm pink color are perfect for adding a glamorous touch to the interior design of your home. This girly nursery pairs Flamingo Feather with gold and cream accents to create a one-of-a-kind style that would make any kid feel like a princess. Click here to see more.
- EASY ROOM DECORATION!! diy roomdecor dormroom It was so easy to make these letters! Just choose the word you want to do (a name would also work!) and buy cheap wooden letters. It took about 7-10 pics to cover each letter. I chose to do all black and white pics, its gives it a neater look! Once all the pics are collages on the letters, add 2 coats of modpodge and voila, youre done! So cute and easy for any room!
- Love this Babys First Ornament idea – baby foot prints on the outside and the hospital items on the inside. So sweet!
- This is a great re-purpose of an old entertainment center. A little paint and you have a new storage cabinet! repurpose distressed reuse
- DIY Window Trim – The Easy Way | Blesser House – I want to trim all the windows in our entire house like this! For a more vintage look, go a little wider on the side casing and apron and make the 1×6 header slightly narrower.
- Make an easy DIY seashell necklace for your little mermaid – this easy jewelry making craft for kids is also a perfect summer camp activity for tweens and teens! Its made from air dry clay and a super cool glaze, with instructions for adding different textures to the clay.