Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- See how I turned an old picture frame into a DIY dry erase board thats both functional and pretty! | www.makingitinthemountains.com
- i love this idea- looks way nicer than the usual dry erase board & tacky calendar hanging somewhere in the house
- Annie Sloan chalkpaint in French Linen. I distressed them and then dry brushed a little white paint on top to age them a bit.
- Air Dry Clay Stenciled Fish
- Pinecone Decor: How to clean and dry pine cones for crafts
- Rather than buying those ridiculously expensive anti-slip mats for a rug, just turn it over and run a few lines of acrylic-latex caulk every 6 inches or so. Let dry and flip over and your rug wont be going anywhere!
- Here’s a great DIY recipe to combat that dry summer skin. This whipped body butter recipe is so easy to make. It only takes 2 ingredients, well three if you add scent and about 10 minutes to make. You don’t have to melt and then refrigerate this recipe for whipped body butter. It makes a great gift to give too.
- Tim Holtzs technique for painting with alcohol inks by letting it dry in a palette, and then using a waterbrush filled with Adirondack Blending Solution.
- Here’s a winter hack to keep your feet warm and dry this winter. Best part: its easy! First, slip a small OdorShield bag over your feet. Then, slip your covered foot into your boot, leaving excess bag outside the boot. Finally, tie off the bag to avoid an avalanche around your ankles. Now you’re in the snow—with cozy, dry and fresh-smelling feet.
- Painted rubber door mat wall art $1.00 doormat from the dollar store,Heirloom White spray paint from Home Depot,once it is dry after spray painting the doormat all over,sander them to give them an aged feel! or they could be left just painted.
- This is AWESOME!! Learn to make DIY Dry Shampoo! Making a homemade version is so easy. Did you know it was this easy? And look at the results! Beautiful! I am going to be making this and keeping it on hand at all times. Now I can stop buying expensive hair products. The recipe shows how to make homemade dry shampoo for all different shades. Powder shampoo makes life so much easier, but making it yourself is even easier than that!
- Fabric covered cork board with nail head trim. MUST MAKE!