Photo via: grillo-designs.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Serving trays are in style for entertaining guests indoors and outdoors. A wonderful gift for the home and a rustic kitchen accent piece, a round wood serving tray personalized with a name, initial or short phase is a useful gift idea your maid or matron of honor, bridesmaids, mom, sister, or best friend will take joy in using to serve drinks when entertaining. This serving tray can be ordered at http://myweddingreceptionideas.com/personalized-rustic-wood-serving-tray-with-handles.asp
- http://macphersoncrafts.com Suzette uses very detailed instruction to help the student artist produce a beautifully made reborn baby doll. She shares her experience and recipe for “Baby Glow Magic Mix” that when applied – brings out those lifelike qualities that will make your reborn doll extra special! Learn about: www.macphersoncrafts.com
- Curtain rods under cabinets are a simple way to get kitchen clutter off of your countertops.
- This habit tracker that lets you keep it all in one place: | 29 Bullet Journal Layouts For Anyone Trying To Be Healthy
- Hi everyone! I’m Dabito from Old Brand New and I’m thrilled to be filling in for Igor today. I just wanted to share some quick and dirty tips on painting planters, poufs and old paintings you already own to give your home an updated look without spending a fortune. With planters, I like to use Rust-Oleum paint. I love the drip effect so I paint around it and dab a little extra paint in certain spots to allow the drip to happen. For poufs, I use interior paint. I got the poufs from Ikea and y…
- Are looking for ways to save space in your kitchen? Check out these awesome kitchen hacks that will help you make the most of your small kitchen.
- Check out these cool DIY recycled furniture projects using old drawers. Repurpose drawers into shelves, tables, planters, decor and more! via @730sagestreet
- Choosing the right jar is just as important as following a tested and approved recipe. Here’s a quick guide to help choose the right jar, whether you want to fresh preserve or freeze.
- I had to share a room with my sibling growing up, and we would always get in trouble over our messy room. If you have a small bedroom, then you know how fast it can get cluttered. Luckily, there are tons of ways to make the most of the limited space in your bedroom. Below, I created a list of 8 simple ways to organize your bedroom. These hacks will help you keep every inch of your bedroom organized. Check out the list below, and start decluttering your bedroom today! Utilize the Space Under….
- List of 101 items to declutter from your home. Clutter items that you can get rid of right now to make more room for what matters. Decluttering list.
- Find out how to build a DIY ladder shelf for shoes, toys or anything that needs to be stored away! ad kregjig
- Like this as kitchen back splash with blue pearl granite countertops