Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is a great re-purpose of an old entertainment center. A little paint and you have a new storage cabinet! repurpose distressed reuse
- Art Now you could buy an old chandelier that has the crystals on it and replace them with cutlery…great recycle diy
- Chalkboard Serving Tray Tutorial – great use of an old cupboard door!
- Do you have a clock that youre not too fond of, but you dont want to thrown it out? Check out this tutorial on how to use an old clock to make your very own wood slice clock for a beautiful addition to your home!
- vintage suitcase table …. use for wedding cards & then use in the house for a side table or entry table!
- Doorknob Curtain Tieback – $14.00 » Make an entrance. A great trick for small closets is to replace the door with a curtains — it opens up the space and adds a little drama. Instead of using a plain old curtain tieback, go with something a bit more glamorous, like this knob from Urban Outfitters.
- How To Get Gross Smells Out of Old Furniture — a list of tips and tricks to combat odors from @Atta Girl Says Amy Buchanan and other Hometalkers
- How To Paint Furniture: Great tutorial anyone can use to update old furniture!
- Use old doors in a new way with these great ideas for turning old doors into something useful and new for your home.
- Great idea! Perhaps use an electric light rather than a candle.
- This unique burlap wreath would be great for a patriotic holiday or an everyday home decoration. Good for indoor or outdoor use but better in a
- Make your own round pillow form by upcycling an old flattened standard pillow. Great way to repurpose and create something new like a decorative throw pillow. Click through for the step-by-step tutorial including video for this DIY home decor idea!