Photo via: diaperedknights.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Do you have a yard that isnt fenced? Heres an easy way to build a temporary fence fast and cheap. Many buildings will let you have their pallets. If you own a large dog make the pallet fence 2 pallets high so they cant jump out. Do your whole yard or just do an area for your dog to run in. Unfenced yards are a big hazard to your dog, they can get loose and become hit by a car, they can be stolen easily, and they can be hurt easily by people walking by.
- Art Now you could buy an old chandelier that has the crystals on it and replace them with cutlery…great recycle diy
- I have a cute tutorial for you that will add a splash of color and fun to your next party or cookout. I came up with these easy to make DIY paper bag utensil holders that can tie your whole table together. Your guests will be delighted to see the colorful cutlery sitting there for them. DIY Crafts Utensilholders
- Pick up these crates at Michaels for about $4. Stain or paint. Add a pair of shelve racks from Home Depot and voila…you have an attractive storage unit for towels or anything else that requires easy access. (note: Reinforce the crate by securing with screws through the wood into the wall.)
- Easy DIY area rug. Forget paying $ 50-100+ for a rug! Buy a cheap one and decorate it yourself. This woman used a plain rug from Lowes (only $ 24.98!), a stencil and white acrylic paint from Hobby Lobby (on sale!), and a foam roller. There are so many different color/design combinations you can use to inexpensively create a unique rug for your room. Easy on the eyes / easy on your budget !
- How to make an outdoor pool umbrella half barrel flower pot stand. Shade! 1) Real/resin half barrel (drill holes in the bottom for drainage) 2) QUIKRETE or a cement block that has a hole in the center for your post 3) Put in PVC pipe (spray paint to liking) 4)Use small stones or pebbles to increase the stability. Cover with dirt and plant flowers. 6) If you use a tilt umbrella the wind may blow it in a circle. Drill hole in PVC, put screw in place.
- Industrial House Numbers http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/yq7d Is it time to replace your house number sign? This project is very simple and easy yet brilliant. It is creative and also a more secure sign that can survive a typhoon. (My old house number was destroyed by a strong one two years ago.) Think this will look good on your facade?
- Easy DIY Cat Toys Tutorial | Have you ever bought your cat a neat expensive cat toy that only got played with once or twice and they prefer to play with random things around the house instead? Only all the time for us. Instead, I now make homemade cat toys. You won’t believe how quick and easy this DIY cat toy is to make!
- This is a great re-purpose of an old entertainment center. A little paint and you have a new storage cabinet! repurpose distressed reuse
- How to Cover a Concrete Patio With Pavers No need to tear out an ugly slab—just hide it! Overview: Build a paver patio with less work Step 1: Assemble the materials Step 2: Lay the border first Step 3: Spread a flat bed of sand Step 4: Lay the pavers and finish the border
- DIY shamrock t-shirt made in minutes. With this new technique cut out once and make t-shirts for the whole family. This craft tutorial is an easy idea to make.
- Heres a great entry from contestant @Gina Tucci! A wooden pergola can really change the look of your yard. Add tiki torches and some great outdoor furniture to create a great relaxing space! Have YOU entered your board for the My Dream Backyard sweepstakes? | Repin: How To Build The Perfect Pergola! • Great Ideas and Tutorials! PinMyDreamBackyard