Photo via: fabartdiy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to upholster a chair cushion and achieve perfect corners – with no wrinkling or bunching!
- This DIY Window Seat Bookcase with No Sew Bench Cushion is easy and a great addition to any room! No Building or Sewing Required!
- Definitly trying this this summer: diy denim lace insert shorts (or: https://de.pinterest.com/pin/327285097894034008/ –> lace trim + lace inserts on the pockets)
- DIY eye print cushion cover
- Fabulous way to keep cushions on chairs without all those ugly strings from the ties hanging out or ripping off the cushion.
- LOVE THIS!! hallway….Use Michaels $5 12×12 frames (called “record album frames”). Insert black and white photos. You could even cut 12×12 scrapbook paper for an extra punch around the mat! So smart! @ DIY Home Design
- Floating Frame – insert canvas
- Fill a round balloon with water and set outside until almost frozen through. Run hot water over frozen globe until balloon pops off. Pour out unfrozen water from inside and insert a tealite. Makes a great walkway accent. These are gorgeous.
- sunroom. Add a long bench under the window for shoe storage. Top with a cushion and a handful of throw pillows. Seating and storage in one.
- How to Make a Buried Witch Topiary. Love the simplicity; buy plastic feet/ankles; Use the pool noodle idea as legs, in addition to the stick and build from there. B.IMe
- How To Get Gross Smells Out of Old Furniture — a list of tips and tricks to combat odors from @Atta Girl Says Amy Buchanan and other Hometalkers
- DIY Ideas: 5 Extraordinary Things to Make with Wine Corks