Photo via: handycrowd.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If you dont have any mason jars, go out and get some, would ya? Here are 101 things to do with a mason jar—from mason jar crafts to DIYs to pin now and try later.
- How To Get Gross Smells Out of Old Furniture — a list of tips and tricks to combat odors from @Atta Girl Says Amy Buchanan and other Hometalkers
- How to make a lamp! A super easy tutorial for an affordable and unique lamp made from a big glass water jug found at a thrift store. diy
- Do you have a clock that youre not too fond of, but you dont want to thrown it out? Check out this tutorial on how to use an old clock to make your very own wood slice clock for a beautiful addition to your home!
- How to make DIY Rustic Wood Sign out of a plain wood board.
- A discarded display cabinet gained new life with lipstick-pink paint and sections of punchy damask paper inside and out. Editors Tip: Keep your jewelry organized by attaching clothes hooks and cup hooks to a wall-hung cabinet.
- Check out the tutorial on how to make a DIY pallet bench @istandarddesign
- How to Paint Letters on Wood Without a Stencil – 110 DIY Pallet Ideas for Projects That Are Easy to Make and Sell – Big DIY IDeas
- Here is your next pallet project! Create a large letter out of pallet wood. I love the rustic look of pallets and the amazing price of…FREE!
- Upcycle a bottle to make this glass jar soap dispenser with easy vinyl decals
- How to Make a Buried Witch Topiary. Love the simplicity; buy plastic feet/ankles; Use the pool noodle idea as legs, in addition to the stick and build from there. B.IMe
- Sometimes you turn away for just a minute and somehow you wall is now covered in a marker mural your toddler made. Learn how to clean permanent marker from wood, carpet, clothes, glass, tiles, upholstery, and everything in between!