Photo via: craftsbyamanda.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This wreath pops with red white and blue color. Show your patriotic pride on the Fourth of July, Memorial Day, Veterans Day, Presidents Day, Labor Day or anytime of the year. I used red white and blue metallic premium deco mesh to make this wreath. And accented throughout with premium Stars ribbon and Stars and Stripes ribbon…also used red and white striped ribbon. I then attached two bows made of flag Stars and Stripes ribbon. This wreath Pops with red white and blue color. This wreath me…
- Making a deco mesh flower wreath has never been so easy! Michelle from A Noble Touch shares a step by step tutorial for this gorgeous Fall flower wreath
- Beautiful Burlap with Coral Hydrangea Deco by BeccasFrontDoorDecor
- A discarded display cabinet gained new life with lipstick-pink paint and sections of punchy damask paper inside and out. Editors Tip: Keep your jewelry organized by attaching clothes hooks and cup hooks to a wall-hung cabinet.
- Detailed tutorial on how to make several different kinds of fabric flowers, all in one post. With over 100 pictures!
- If you dont have any mason jars, go out and get some, would ya? Here are 101 things to do with a mason jar—from mason jar crafts to DIYs to pin now and try later.
- Coffee Filter Flowers are easy to make, budget friendly and there are a ton of ideas you can use them on – wreaths, in vases, on your Spring Mantel, for a wedding decoration and much more! Be sure to save them by pinning to your Craft Board!
- Patriotic Decorations: How to Make a Burlap Wreath. Bring a touch of Americana to your front door with these easy burlap summer wreaths ideas. Thanks Etsy owner @AllDoorsWreaths for letting us share. wreaths patriotic crafts
- How to Make DIY String Art Tutorial: A step by step guide to creating your own beautiful string art design!
- Cat Grass Box with 3/8 steel mesh to keep those little paws out of the dirt. Grass is organic wheat
- The pine cone flowers in the center are quite fun to make and they are sooo easy to paint! My mind is racing with all of the ways they could be used! http://todaysfabulousfinds.blogspot.com/2012/09/fall-pine-cone-flower-wreath-tutorial.html
- How to make an outdoor pool umbrella half barrel flower pot stand. Shade! 1) Real/resin half barrel (drill holes in the bottom for drainage) 2) QUIKRETE or a cement block that has a hole in the center for your post 3) Put in PVC pipe (spray paint to liking) 4)Use small stones or pebbles to increase the stability. Cover with dirt and plant flowers. 6) If you use a tilt umbrella the wind may blow it in a circle. Drill hole in PVC, put screw in place.