Photo via: hercampus.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Keep everything you need handy – and organized – in the car with this sweet little bag! Mine holds my phone (and the cords, lol), a couple pens, and anything else I want to toss in there quick while Im driving. From the front you can see it has all the features that we noticed on this months Pinterest Un-Tutorial. But theres more…
- DIY Pina Colada bath salts. I just love the way these smell, release them in a warm bath for a soothing, tropical retreat! Make your own homemade bath salts with the flavors of pineapple and coconut, I almost want to eat it!
- Do this, put them in a fancy white frame, beautiful broach at the joints, and put in either a gallery wall or baby girls room.
- Now, I will never mix up the clean and dirty dishes again! This tutorial includes both a Silhouette cut file and a FREE printable for those who want to cut out the magnets the old-fashioned way: with scissors! These would make great shower, housewarming, or hostess gifts!
- Dotted Heart Mug Each mug is unique because it is handcrafted with love and dedication. I spend a lot of my time trying to make your mug perfect so shipping may take some time. It is not dishwasher nor microwave safe, so HANDWASH only. No trades. Offers will be considered. You are paying for the design not the mug!! I will try to ship as soon as mug is finished!! If you want a specific color for the writing or mug height tell me in the comments!!❤️ Tatems Mugs Other
- How to Make a Buried Witch Topiary. Love the simplicity; buy plastic feet/ankles; Use the pool noodle idea as legs, in addition to the stick and build from there. B.IMe
- Learn how to make this gorgeous embroidery hoop DIY lavender wreath craft idea in under 10 minutes with minimal supplies! Perfect for your Spring decor!
- painted rocks – why did I never think of this? Rocks from the dollar tree painted to match any decor. Put them in a glass container with a candle.
- Running out of time to put together that DIY teacher gift? This easy and useful back to school gift will remind your childs teacher of your appreciation every time she uses it throughout the school year…and it takes only minutes to make!
- If Abbi is anything like I was as a newborn, she probably wont have much hair, so Im sure well have a lot of headbands. Very pretty and organized way to store headbands and clips!
- EASY ROOM DECORATION!! diy roomdecor dormroom It was so easy to make these letters! Just choose the word you want to do (a name would also work!) and buy cheap wooden letters. It took about 7-10 pics to cover each letter. I chose to do all black and white pics, its gives it a neater look! Once all the pics are collages on the letters, add 2 coats of modpodge and voila, youre done! So cute and easy for any room!
- During seasons and holidays, I just want to tape every page of the Pottery Barn Catalog to my walls for inspiration. Make these Pottery Barn Inspired Bunny banners – so easy and cute. More Spring & Easter Home Decor Ideas on Frugal Coupon Living.