Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- ASCP Olive! | Serendipity Vintage Furnishings…I want my dining room chairs painted this color!
- This beautiful DIY Fall Can Décor is the perfect way to add a pop of Fall colors to the outside of your home! Or, let the colors of fall transform your dining room table. Either way, you can whip this statement piece out in less than 30 mins and costs right around $10 to make.
- EASY ROOM DECORATION!! diy roomdecor dormroom It was so easy to make these letters! Just choose the word you want to do (a name would also work!) and buy cheap wooden letters. It took about 7-10 pics to cover each letter. I chose to do all black and white pics, its gives it a neater look! Once all the pics are collages on the letters, add 2 coats of modpodge and voila, youre done! So cute and easy for any room!
- I really want to make my own headboard. This gives some good DIY instructions.
- This farmhouse style TV console is perfect for storing your electronics, or us it in the dining room as a sideboard to hold serving dishes and decor. Designed by The Gritty Porch with building plans by Remodelaholic.
- Dotted Heart Mug Each mug is unique because it is handcrafted with love and dedication. I spend a lot of my time trying to make your mug perfect so shipping may take some time. It is not dishwasher nor microwave safe, so HANDWASH only. No trades. Offers will be considered. You are paying for the design not the mug!! I will try to ship as soon as mug is finished!! If you want a specific color for the writing or mug height tell me in the comments!!❤️ Tatems Mugs Other
- During seasons and holidays, I just want to tape every page of the Pottery Barn Catalog to my walls for inspiration. Make these Pottery Barn Inspired Bunny banners – so easy and cute. More Spring & Easter Home Decor Ideas on Frugal Coupon Living.
- What a FANTASTIC list of ideas for reusing cardboard! There are so many wonderful, creative, easy, crazy, fun, frugal and fantastic play ideas. Kids will be busy for a lifetime. I want to try so many of these with my kids. Which ones are your favorites? This IS the ULTIMATE list of card board play ideas!
- Fruit of the Spirit. I want to frame this for my house.
- Necklace frame…I think I will make one of these for each of my nieces for Christmas! Do you want one too Sarah??
- Ridiculously organized pantry, with tutorial for how to make canned food organizers!! I want this!
- DIY Window Trim – The Easy Way | Blesser House – I want to trim all the windows in our entire house like this! For a more vintage look, go a little wider on the side casing and apron and make the 1×6 header slightly narrower.