Photo via: iheartorganizing.blogspot.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Four Things | Young House Love They hid cords in the back of cupboard, and put the shredder on its side inside! Great ideas!!
- Living on the bright side isn’t just a state-of-mind – it’s a way of life! Complete your lemon-y lifestyle with essentials that lighten the mood: Yellow-accented kitchenware and appliances, plenty of tasty lemon treats, and the a refreshing trash bag: Glad lemon-scented OdorShield bags with Febreze!
- DIY side table from old Ikea laundry hamper// The Clever Bunny// http://www.thecleverbunny.com// Ikea Hack
- Best 32 DIY Concrete And Cement Projects For The Crafty Side Of You | IKEA Decoration
- This DIY side table features an amazing sculptural himmeli base made from copper pipe. Its gorgeous! We have the step-by-step tutorial.
- If I ever get tired of my crate table, I can turn it to its side and use it as a bookcase!
- Pallet Bookshelf … Want this in my classroom so I can start collecting childrens books for a unit on child literature
- Baseball Chest of Drawers made out of old dresser wood dresser, broken bats and baseballs for knobs. Hat rack on the side
- Living room layout with fireplace in center with windows on either side. Need to try it-really dont want to cut off the room
- http://www.paracordist.com this pictorial complements my video on the same weave http://youtu.be/WCY2WRyJ6Nk (Single color with side release buckle) and http://youtu.be/u6E1EZIqbEE (dual color explaining how to attach to a metal shackle). Both of my videos use a tuck finishing method like this pin, rather than burn which I also favor paracord
- DIY Window Trim – The Easy Way | Blesser House – I want to trim all the windows in our entire house like this! For a more vintage look, go a little wider on the side casing and apron and make the 1×6 header slightly narrower.
- This roundup of window projects will inspire you to think outside the box to reupurpose that window you found at the thrift store or on the side of the road.