Photo via: thesummeryumbrella.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Do-it-yourself decorating allows you to customize your home, apartment, condo, or room with DIY accents that transform your space on a budget without completing a full-scale remodel. Whether youre a beginner or an expert, we guide you with instructions, tutorials, and step-by-step photos for indoor and outdoor projects and room makeovers. We have tips, techniques, and tools to get you started on paint projects, the easiest way to freshen up a space or decor item. But it doesnt stop there! Wel
- Your home is a place where you can play with your imagination and experiment with various materials, surfaces, textures and forms. You can create a lot of pieces, tables, shelves, cabinets and other stuff, which can be used for storage, decoration and other purposes. pallet wood and crates are very cheap source of getting wood that can be easily re-cycled and re-purposed into purposeful items. You can use the crate as whole or can dismantle it into small planks. You can clean and dis-infect …
- The Cabin Is My Happy Place MA2468 Measures 12x16x3/8 Wood Art Sign. Paper Art Print is adhered to a wood board. A sealer is then applied giving it a textured finish, round over black edge with a saw tooth hanger on the back for hanging. Artist Marla Rae. Handmade one at a time in our country home workshop USA. Note: I use a paper art print to make this product and not reclaimed lumber as it appears.
- Think having a fancy yard is only for rich people? Think again! While you might not be able to afford a professional landscaper, theres no reason you cant still create an outdoor space you adore, and summer is the perfect time to start! Dont miss these great tips for how to have a beautiful yard on a budget!
- How to Cover a Concrete Patio With Pavers No need to tear out an ugly slab—just hide it! Overview: Build a paver patio with less work Step 1: Assemble the materials Step 2: Lay the border first Step 3: Spread a flat bed of sand Step 4: Lay the pavers and finish the border
- This no-sew DIY teepee might be intended for the kids, but youre going to want to spend time inside, too! Youll find most of the items needed around the house already, and the fact that no sewing is required just makes this a must for the house (inside or out!). How to instructions here: http://www.ehow.com/how_2071258_make-teepee.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=inline&utm_campaign=fanpage
- This easy modern DIY outdoor bench was made with $35 of materials – and uses no nails or screws! Looks just like a Williams Sonoma one for $1,400. Wouldnt this look great in your garden?
- You have a simple craft project that you know you can finish in a few hours. But instead of being productive you end up wasting your time trying to find the things you need. http://craft.ideas2live4.com/2015/08/26/simple-craft-supplies-storage-ideas/ This simple craft table and other craft supplies storage ideas in this gallery solves your organizing problems. Find the storage system that will get your craft station organized now!
- Wanting to reduce your personal consumption and reuse more? Here are 5 awesome eco-friendly hacks that no one should be without. I am so glad that I pinned this! It was super helpful! via @simplynaturalma
- This habit tracker that lets you keep it all in one place: | 29 Bullet Journal Layouts For Anyone Trying To Be Healthy
- Stain over Paint Technique by Migonis Home countrychicpaint
- View 10 of the best recycled DIY Bird Feeders for spring time over at hearthandmadeuk! Which one would you make this year?