Photo via: 2-reasons0.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This DIY monogram embroidery hoop wreath is so elegant and beautiful! Just gather a few supplies and follow the easy instructions to make your own! This floral wreath is the perfect piece of DIY home decor to display in your home! | decorbytheseashore.com
- We have this big beautiful formal living room kids’ playroom in our house. Immediatly after we moved in, I found this great picture of a family media center. I thought these white expedit bookshelves from Ikea would look great against our gray walls. I was also inspired by this comfy bench …
- Serving trays are in style for entertaining guests indoors and outdoors. A wonderful gift for the home and a rustic kitchen accent piece, a round wood serving tray personalized with a name, initial or short phase is a useful gift idea your maid or matron of honor, bridesmaids, mom, sister, or best friend will take joy in using to serve drinks when entertaining. This serving tray can be ordered at http://myweddingreceptionideas.com/personalized-rustic-wood-serving-tray-with-handles.asp
- So you wanna get that farmhouse look, huh? Well you’re in the right spot my friends. I have created a complete style guide for those of you that are in the process of transitioning to farmhouse decor. What you’ll find here are my best recommendations for key items that truly have the biggest impact in your home: paint colors, area rugs,…Continue Reading
- .this is so cool. I love this idea. I have my great grandmothers basket. I am going to do some repairs after my grandson decided to sit in it. Ill share the repair with yall.
- Super Large Chevron Burlap Printed Monogram Initial Wreath for Front Door or Indoor Decor
- Monogram Spring Burlap Wreath, Year Round Wreath, Red Chevron Bow and Hanger with Custom Wood Initial
- Burlap Wreath with Initial by TwistedandTwizzled on Etsy
- A few weeks back I shared some pics of the window treatments in our master bedroom and I promised to share all the details from the fabric to the “how to” details… well I finally got it done!!! Can you believe I made these with the cheap, ugly mini-blinds that were hanging in our house …:
- Did you know essential oils can help you feel less tired, boost your mood, help you sleep, and offer plenty of other helpful benefits? Were sharing our favorite oil blends and the ways they turn our mood around onIBTtoday! (*link in bio* Photo by @sanazphotography)
- Do you have a clock that youre not too fond of, but you dont want to thrown it out? Check out this tutorial on how to use an old clock to make your very own wood slice clock for a beautiful addition to your home!
- When you add trendy plants to modern home decor idea what do you get? This super simple DIY Succulent Garden project! Choose your favorite mixture of colorful cacti and earthy greens to make this project all your own. More