Photo via: howtobuildit.org
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Have been wanting to remove drywall to recess coat hooks between the studs ever since we built the house! Finally, heres a pic where it was actually done (from http://www.roomreveal.com/snaps/1550-Duetto-slab-with-a-leather-finish)
- Art Now you could buy an old chandelier that has the crystals on it and replace them with cutlery…great recycle diy
- Kill Weeds Naturally – Organic gardening tips to keep your garden weed free without chemicals.
- How To Get Gross Smells Out of Old Furniture — a list of tips and tricks to combat odors from @Atta Girl Says Amy Buchanan and other Hometalkers
- Happily Ever Parker: 20 Things to Purge, organize, organization, cleaning tips, spring cleaning
- How to fix a hole in your drywall
- The Craft Patch: DIY Farmhouse Style Mason Jar Planter
- Cloud lights. This is one of the single most awesome ideas ever. In the comments instructions were given:First, you need some cotton batting, a paper lantern, and three flameless candles, the type that Glade sells. Pull at the cotton batting until it looks fluffy, light, and cloud-like. Then, hot glue it to the outside of the paper lantern in various places. Make sure its fluffed to your liking, then light the lights and stick them inside. Hang the lantern wherever youd like.
- Now screw it into the wall. Youre going to love it! Spoons work, too, but you have to drill screw holes. Butter knives just dont bend =[
- Dont even have to tie. Just cut 1000s of 1 x 5 inch strips. Even can skip some holes
- Use tape to measure between the two holes and then put the tape on the wall.
- Life is fun! Your shades should be too! California eyewear for kids and adults. Seeing things differently since 13. SUBSHADES.COM