Photo via: thepinningmama.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Price Your Silhouette Cameo or Cricut Crafts for Sale – by cuttingforbusiness.com
- Coir Doormats – A Profitable Spring Silhouette Cameo or Cricut Explore Product – by cuttingforbusiness.com
- The secret ingredient is always love, kitchen mason jar bake quote digital cut files, SVG, DXF, studio3 for cricut, silhouette cameo, decals by LoveRiaCharlotte on Etsy
- A step-by-step tutorial on how to make a painted Fourth of July Wooden Sign using the Cricut Explore and Cricut stencil vinyl.
- This is so much easier than I thought! Just a few easy steps to mixing patterns. Its going to help so much when it comes to adding interest to my home decor. | How to Mix Patterns Like a Pro
- Well show you how to etch glass and create beautiful designs on almost any type of glass in just a few minutes. Youll be surprised how easy it is!
- Are you ready to use your Cricut Explore to make vinyl decor, labels and more? This post breaks down everything you need to know about working with vinyl!
- DIY Customizable Media Room Lighting – Looking to change up the lighting and decor in your home theater or media room? This easy DIY lighting project can be completed in just a few hours and under $100 while giving a completely new design and feel to the room.
- You can make your own hand-painted family rules sign. No special stencils or vinyl required – just some Sharpie markers!
- Do you have a yard that isnt fenced? Heres an easy way to build a temporary fence fast and cheap. Many buildings will let you have their pallets. If you own a large dog make the pallet fence 2 pallets high so they cant jump out. Do your whole yard or just do an area for your dog to run in. Unfenced yards are a big hazard to your dog, they can get loose and become hit by a car, they can be stolen easily, and they can be hurt easily by people walking by.
- Learn how to easily transfer any photo onto a slice of wood using Silhouette temporary tattoo paper.
- “A gallerywall done right is beautiful, but it can be hard to create! That’s why we’ve laid out three easy steps for how to create one on our blog! Click…”