Photo via: modpodgerocksblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Have you heard of castile soap but been wondering what it is and how to use it? You can replace many of your personal care products and household cleaners with safe and effective castile soap! Find out how!
- Making slime is SO fun! You can make this easy slime recipe with Play-Doh. It will keep the littles busy for hours. Youll love it! via @diy_candy
- Mod podge formula guide – how to decide which mod podge to use for which projects
- Dotted Heart Mug Each mug is unique because it is handcrafted with love and dedication. I spend a lot of my time trying to make your mug perfect so shipping may take some time. It is not dishwasher nor microwave safe, so HANDWASH only. No trades. Offers will be considered. You are paying for the design not the mug!! I will try to ship as soon as mug is finished!! If you want a specific color for the writing or mug height tell me in the comments!!❤️ Tatems Mugs Other
- Image transfer to wood – *Gel Medium – I found it at Michael’s with the artist acrylic and oil paints – not with the craft acrylic paints. (Mod Podge photo transfer stuff is not transparent, leaves white background, so don’t use it on wood unless you want a white background.) *Mod Podge. *Brush. *Image – mirror image on regular paper. *Piece of wood, cut to the size you want. *Sponge & water
- This is AWESOME!! Learn to make DIY Dry Shampoo! Making a homemade version is so easy. Did you know it was this easy? And look at the results! Beautiful! I am going to be making this and keeping it on hand at all times. Now I can stop buying expensive hair products. The recipe shows how to make homemade dry shampoo for all different shades. Powder shampoo makes life so much easier, but making it yourself is even easier than that!
- Did you know that your thread spool has a secret? Come find out what it is! via @susanflemming
- Today, lavender essential oil is the most used in the world. The ancient texts tell us that the essential oil of lavender has been used for medicinal and religious purposes for over 2500 years. Lavender oil is used in many way, you can use it in an essential oil diffuser or there is also several recipes, here you will find some of the most popular http://www.nobletandem.com/great-uses-lavender-oil-les-bienfaits-de-lhuile-de-lavande/
- Wheres My Zen?!: Homeschooling and Exercise | The Homeschool Sisters Podcast When you become a mom, things change. Exercise isn’t what it used to be… and your body isn’t what it used to be. Things change and that luxurious gym you belonged to decades ago is a thing of the past. Exercise feels out of reach. You find yourself doing yoga in the living room over a laundry basket, desperately searching for your zen.
- Guide to Mod Podge- describes the different formulations of mod podge (yes more than one!) and how best to use them.
- I’ve been asked so many times about our homemade learning tower. For those not familiar with the term, a learning tower is essentially a stool that has rails that make it safe for very young children…
- When you build pallet furniture its hard to tell whether a pallet is safe. See our tips on safe wooden pallets to be cautious with wood pallet projects.