Photo via: jen-simplyliving.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Orchard Girls: Thrifty Thursday: Cover Drawers with Dollar Store Shelf Liner! – great way to dress up Rubbermaid organizers for an unfinished basement
- Little spray paint and vinyl decals made on my cricut and I added style to those boring ugly plastic drawers:)
- How to Make a Buried Witch Topiary. Love the simplicity; buy plastic feet/ankles; Use the pool noodle idea as legs, in addition to the stick and build from there. B.IMe
- Now, I will never mix up the clean and dirty dishes again! This tutorial includes both a Silhouette cut file and a FREE printable for those who want to cut out the magnets the old-fashioned way: with scissors! These would make great shower, housewarming, or hostess gifts!
- Here is a great way to reuse those plastic bags! You can fuse a plastic bag to make mailers! Easy to do and only takes a few minutes!
- I love this look! Redoing an oak banister into a brown and white one. Great step by step tutorial to change the look of your whole house!
- Fabulous way to keep cushions on chairs without all those ugly strings from the ties hanging out or ripping off the cushion.
- Aphids they are those little sap suckers that can really suck the life right out of your garden. I’ve found a great way to get rid of aphids on roses and on other plants. There are two natural ways we control the aphids in our yard. This spray really works great plus I’ve got one other secret weapon I use with the spray to control aphids in our garden all year long.
- Perfect vertical goring, great way to do veggies and marigolds to spruce up a sunny side of the house. Or do this inside with a growlight and grow your own salad all year round!
- This is a great soup to make to have on the shelf or to give to those who are sick. It is a great way to serve and help others even in your own family. Great way to use those jars between canning too! 😉
- Best DIY Ideas for Teens To Make This Summer – DIY Crystal Geode Eggs – Fun and Easy Crafts, Room Decor, Toys and Craft Projects to Make And Sell – Cool Gifts for Friends, Awesome Things To Do When You Are Bored – Teenagers – Boys and Girls Love Making These Creative Projects With Step by Step Tutorials and Instructions http://diyprojectsforteens.com/best-ideas-teens-summer
- Love this easy step by step tutorial for making cute signs with a Silhouette machine! | JustAGirlAndHerBlog.com