Photo via: madebykatyblog.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is by far my favorite thing Ive ever made 🙂
- A few weeks back I shared some pics of the window treatments in our master bedroom and I promised to share all the details from the fabric to the “how to” details… well I finally got it done!!! Can you believe I made these with the cheap, ugly mini-blinds that were hanging in our house …:
- fabric pumpkins: September 27, 2011 (made these for our Young Life banquet table decorations… so CUTE! and fun to make. great for scraps) YAY!
- How to make a Barn Wood effect. Start with new wood. Then with the paintbrush, paint a layer of water and then a layer of stain and rub it off quickly with a rag to get that gray color. The water keeps the stain from getting too far in the wood so it’ll be gray not black.
- Our Teen Boys Bedroom is Finished!
- How We Organized Our Small Bedroom
- How to build your own window seat with hidden storage. Perfect for our bedroom window.
- I had to share a room with my sibling growing up, and we would always get in trouble over our messy room. If you have a small bedroom, then you know how fast it can get cluttered. Luckily, there are tons of ways to make the most of the limited space in your bedroom. Below, I created a list of 8 simple ways to organize your bedroom. These hacks will help you keep every inch of your bedroom organized. Check out the list below, and start decluttering your bedroom today! Utilize the Space Under….
- Youre home from the beach with a collection of shells, and now you need something to do with all of them! The kids will love making this school of fish made from seashells, and you can save them as momentos from your vacation. They will look great in a shadowbox frame on your childs bedroom wall.
- Girl Bedroom DIY Projects | landeelu.com These DIYS are so cute Im in LOVE and they match my room so well cant wait to try
- Goodwill has made cleaning your home easy with our weekly cleaning schedule!
- Made these for our shop. Pretty easy to do 🙂