Photo via: chickenscratchny.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is a quick and easy patriotic art project. Perfect for the 4th of July or Memorial Day. Includes free printable!
- You have a simple craft project that you know you can finish in a few hours. But instead of being productive you end up wasting your time trying to find the things you need. http://craft.ideas2live4.com/2015/08/26/simple-craft-supplies-storage-ideas/ This simple craft table and other craft supplies storage ideas in this gallery solves your organizing problems. Find the storage system that will get your craft station organized now!
- Patriotic Decorations: How to Make a Burlap Wreath. Bring a touch of Americana to your front door with these easy burlap summer wreaths ideas. Thanks Etsy owner @AllDoorsWreaths for letting us share. wreaths patriotic crafts
- This dot sticker American flag craft is not only super simple to do, it doubles as a great fine motor activity for 4th of July!
- The 4th of July often ends with a fun and exciting firework display! While we don’t want our kids playing with fire, obviously, they can get in on the fun with this great paper roll firework craft!
- Painting on glass is not only fun, but it can be very easy especially for beginners! There never is a shortage of glass items to paint; just look around your home, shop your favorite retail stores, or bargain hunt at your local thrift stores.
- Are you tired of running to the craft store for expensive polymer clay? Well now you can make a homemade version using simple household ingredients. Homemade polymer clay air-dries easily so that you do not have to put it in the oven….
- Patriotic Mani | 25 Ways To Have The Most Patriotic 4th Of July Party
- Red And White Pompom Garland | Patriotic 4th Of July Party Ideas You Can DIY On A Budget
- This is a project that is super simple and that you can complete for just a few dollars. These DIY lanterns are perfect for the 4th of July!
- This wreath pops with red white and blue color. Show your patriotic pride on the Fourth of July, Memorial Day, Veterans Day, Presidents Day, Labor Day or anytime of the year. I used red white and blue metallic premium deco mesh to make this wreath. And accented throughout with premium Stars ribbon and Stars and Stripes ribbon…also used red and white striped ribbon. I then attached two bows made of flag Stars and Stripes ribbon. This wreath Pops with red white and blue color. This wreath me…
- This unique burlap wreath would be great for a patriotic holiday or an everyday home decoration. Good for indoor or outdoor use but better in a