Photo via: nowthatspretty.blogspot.mx
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Art Now you could buy an old chandelier that has the crystals on it and replace them with cutlery…great recycle diy
- See how I turned an old picture frame into a DIY dry erase board thats both functional and pretty! | www.makingitinthemountains.com
- Gem Mirror | DIY Room Decor Ideas for Crafters (Who Are Also Renters)
- DIY Farmhouse Style Decor Ideas – Starburst Driftwood Mirror – Rustic Ideas for Furniture, Paint Colors, Farm House Decoration for Living Room, Kitchen and Bedroom http://diyjoy.com/diy-farmhouse-decor-ideas
- Pretty More
- Weve got candy for days over here and now that the kids are down, the candy mom tax is being enforced! Im going to enjoy the fall decor for a couple more weeks, but Im so excited for this time of year with all of the holidays upon us! See that amazing Farmhouse sign? If thats on your Christmas list go head over to Megan @txsizedhome and show your hubs! Its amazing!! http://liketk.it/2pvdf @liketoknow.it liketkit . . . modernfarmhousemonday multigrammonday moveitupmonday relo…
- If you dont have any mason jars, go out and get some, would ya? Here are 101 things to do with a mason jar—from mason jar crafts to DIYs to pin now and try later.
- Benches with storage… Looks pretty easy, maybe I should build my own mud room benches
- List of 101 items to declutter from your home. Clutter items that you can get rid of right now to make more room for what matters. Decluttering list.
- Make a pretty mini pom pom mobile out of wool and lolly sticks. This craft would look lovely hanging in the nursery/babys room, or create it with colourful wool to make some funky home decor!
- 16 Homemade Salad Dressing Recipes – PureWow
- Carve out a little space just for pampering. Mount the EKBY ALEX wall shelf to create a dressing table without taking up valuable floor space.