Photo via: homedit.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 16 DIY Headboard Projects • Tons of Ideas and Tutorials! Including this gorgeous headboard made from a 90 year old door from vintage headboards.
- Doorknob Curtain Tieback – $14.00 » Make an entrance. A great trick for small closets is to replace the door with a curtains — it opens up the space and adds a little drama. Instead of using a plain old curtain tieback, go with something a bit more glamorous, like this knob from Urban Outfitters.
- DIY Furniture Hacks | Door Headboard | Cool Ideas for Creative Do It Yourself Furniture Made From Things You Might Not Expect – http://diyjoy.com/diy-furniture-hacks
- Art Now you could buy an old chandelier that has the crystals on it and replace them with cutlery…great recycle diy
- Headboard Bench More
- Chalkboard Serving Tray Tutorial – great use of an old cupboard door!
- Old French Door Repurposed as DIY Coat Rack
- Grapevine wreath, fake flowers, wood letter or numbers for address and an old sweater to glue over letter/numbers. Simple Wreath for front door!
- Family growth chart- giant ruler..like this…as were just repainting the kitchen, so the kids measurements marked behind the door will be painted over! This, and a photo of the old version.
- old glass paneled door, hung horizontally and used as picture frames, coat hooks, and mantel above.
- A distressed wood sign made to look like an old rustic door. The ornate hardware and ribbon add a touch of vintage softness. Gotta love big rustic
- Old door turned into a shelf.