Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Art Now you could buy an old chandelier that has the crystals on it and replace them with cutlery…great recycle diy
- Small faux Christmas trees and pillar battery candles wrapped with red grapevine berries in a rustic wooden box.
- DIY Spoon Planter Hangers: A fun DIY project for your backyard! Recycle these jars and old spoons to make these gorgeous hanging planters> They look so perfect in your front porch or backyard!
- This is a great re-purpose of an old entertainment center. A little paint and you have a new storage cabinet! repurpose distressed reuse
- How To Get Gross Smells Out of Old Furniture — a list of tips and tricks to combat odors from @Atta Girl Says Amy Buchanan and other Hometalkers
- Seven Fall Porch Decorating Ideas. Antique Homes and Lifestyle
- Front Porch Sign Ideas and DIY Projects
- DIY Porch Sign Curb Appeal Blog Hop Week 2
- Do you need an interesting piece for your front porch? This DIY flower planter dresser will NOT disappoint. Very easy, and most definitely eye catching! http://thesummeryumbrella.com/2016/04/diy-flower-planter-dresser/
- DIY Clay Pot Lighthouse – make this simple and cute outdoor decoration for your garden, porch or patio!
- Are you looking for some outdoor decorating ideas for your front porch? Then stop on by! I just finished mine up, and its super simple and just as pretty! http://thesummeryumbrella.com/2016/04/outdoor-decorating-ideas-front-porch/
- Painted concrete porch floors – painted rug detail