Photo via: bohoberry.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A discarded display cabinet gained new life with lipstick-pink paint and sections of punchy damask paper inside and out. Editors Tip: Keep your jewelry organized by attaching clothes hooks and cup hooks to a wall-hung cabinet.
- Simple room planner to help figure out the layout of any room. kinda cool to play with
- 39 ways to decorate your walls for cheap. I want to do every single one of these!! Maybe the best thing Ive ever seen on pinterest!! All are so cool!.
- DIY Illuminated Pathway with Rocks and Glow Paint. Paint rocks with Rustoleum Glow in the Dark brush on paint. The sun charges them up during the day so that they shine at night. How cool, and easy!
- Weekend @kikkik_loves haul and just finished decorating my new planner so much pr…
- Fire pit… oooo I love this and I have a spot in mind that it would be perfect for in our backyard. Only thing is, when the fire is not going, what would it look like? And how would I stop my terrible two from covering himself in ashes!!
- Once I got started making himmeli-inspired shapes, I couldn’t stop. The only thing that stopped me from making brass versions of the other straw prototypes I came up with was that my hands we…
- Start the year off on the right note. Here are 5 Things To Organize In The New Year Plus A Free Daily Planner To Keep You Organized.
- As you might already know from my last DIY wall art project, I tend towards a modern style. I also kind of have a thing for geometry. While we dont always have the same home decor preferences, I think an overall modern style is one thing that my husband, Dave, and I actually… canvaspainting
- Wheres My Zen?!: Homeschooling and Exercise | The Homeschool Sisters Podcast When you become a mom, things change. Exercise isn’t what it used to be… and your body isn’t what it used to be. Things change and that luxurious gym you belonged to decades ago is a thing of the past. Exercise feels out of reach. You find yourself doing yoga in the living room over a laundry basket, desperately searching for your zen.
- Old picture frame secured on top of coffee table, painted same shade. Love this idea. I cant currently have a coffee table because my 1 year old daughter doesnt look in front of her when walking… but someday when I can have furniture in places other than up against the wall, this would be a very creative and fun thing to do.
- DIY antique mercury glass: For my sisters wedding I did the same thing to about 20 huge vases. The problem with that was trying to not have drips (of the vinegar water or the paint) when it wasnt a flat surface. I also found about halfway through that dripping the water on was much better than the spray bottle, and wiping after the paint had dried created the look I had wanted from the beginning. I never thought to spray the back black though, thats really smart.