Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Find frames from a thrift store, attach wood to all sides, paint and hang on wall. New and creative shelves
- How to Make a DIY Window Privacy Screen. Materials needed: wood for frame, tape measure to measure windows, sheer fabric, hot glue or spray adhesive. No screws, nails, or hardware to attach it! Moves up and down and held in place when wedged into the window. Get tutorial and video on the blog. Thrift Diving
- All you need for this simple craft is galvanized metal from a home-supply store with holes punched in two corners, foam core of the same dimensions, felt, felt letters, lightweight fabric, paper, craft glue, spray adhesive, magnetic clips, and packing tape
- This DIY Rustic Hanging Vase will make a lovely addition to your home decor. Simply attach the vases to a wall, or hang from a ceiling, and fill with pretty flowers. http://fancyshanty.com/diy-rustic-hanging-vases/?utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=Fancy%20Shanty%C2%AE&utm_content=DIY%20Rustic%20Hanging%20Vases
- Glitter Accent Wall 3 pounds of loose glitter, 2 cans adhesive spray paint, 1 paper plate, 1 straw. Pour some glitter on plate. Spray each sq ft of wall with adhesive. Blow glitter from plate onto wall with straw. Finish with 2 cans of clear gloss spray paint to last for a lifetime. Messy but fun. Gorgeous! -chrissydixon
- Easy DIY area rug. Forget paying $ 50-100+ for a rug! Buy a cheap one and decorate it yourself. This woman used a plain rug from Lowes (only $ 24.98!), a stencil and white acrylic paint from Hobby Lobby (on sale!), and a foam roller. There are so many different color/design combinations you can use to inexpensively create a unique rug for your room. Easy on the eyes / easy on your budget !
- DIY Filing cabinet makeover – used epoxy to attach cheap 8×10 frames from walmart, painted entire thing using homemade chalk paint in swiss coffee color, then added new hardware and finished it with minwax paste wax to guard against scuffs and scratches.
- Decorating small bathrooms is a great way to show off an accept piece, or increase much-needed storage. Here are ten ways to decorate small bathrooms that really pack a punch.
- Mobile. except spray paint the branches white and hang paper cranes from it!!
- Create words with brass push pins in a foam board and frame. Quick, original, affordable art.
- Spray paint faux flowers one colour and attach to a canvas.
- Christmas Wine bottles, spray paint, spray adhesive, epsom salts