Photo via: trendhome.info
You may also be interested in 🙂
- put fabric under glass of inexpensive picture frame to create a tray – cute for a bathroom.
- Rustic picture frame, I would laminate the pictures and put this outside in a shaded area or on a covered porch
- One of the coolest things Ive seen done with a picture in a frame. Evoke F.L. Wright by stacking one on the other in a dark corner. Bright nature photos, to make a view.
- Old picture frame secured on top of coffee table, painted same shade. Love this idea. I cant currently have a coffee table because my 1 year old daughter doesnt look in front of her when walking… but someday when I can have furniture in places other than up against the wall, this would be a very creative and fun thing to do.
- How to white wash a french chair frame, cut pattern, and reupholster with fabric. 3rd part in a series.
- How to Make a DIY Window Privacy Screen. Materials needed: wood for frame, tape measure to measure windows, sheer fabric, hot glue or spray adhesive. No screws, nails, or hardware to attach it! Moves up and down and held in place when wedged into the window. Get tutorial and video on the blog. Thrift Diving
- Picture board. So I did this a bit different. Bought a art canvas, covered with fabric, added ribbon and buttons. Also added little hooks on bottom. Holds pictures and use to hang pretty things
- Who needs a picture frame? Mason jars make adorable frames for photos of family and friends. Add dried sand and shells for decoration, or objects with sentimental value!
- How to make a unique upcycled DIY pallet printed map picture frame. A cool and personal way to show your holiday photos.
- DIY tutorial for a table that folds up into a picture frame
- Want to put your wedding picture into a nice rustic wooden frame? Check out this frame made of pure wood. It looks primitive, but it will attract attention from anyone visiting your home.
- See how I turned an old picture frame into a DIY dry erase board thats both functional and pretty! | www.makingitinthemountains.com