Photo via: visualobsessions.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Modge podge newpaper to canvas. Stick on letters. Paint over. Peel off letters.
- Tissue Paper Canvas Photo. Print the pic on tissue paper and mod podge onto canvas, def gonna have to try.
- My DIY family photo wall / gallery wall in my hallway with frames from hobby lobby, modge podge scrapbook wall letters and diy painted fabric canvases, along with other nick nacks I found at hobby lobby!!
- Give plain canvas sneakers new life with trendy florals with this DIY shoes tutorial using Mod Podge photo transfer.
- diy wall art with scrapbook papers, crafts, decoupage, home decor, wall decor, The final result See all the steps and supplies on my blog
- grunge candles with Modge Podge for a primitive look. This technique also works on plastic powered candles ensuring the safety of your family.
- Image transfer to wood – *Gel Medium – I found it at Michael’s with the artist acrylic and oil paints – not with the craft acrylic paints. (Mod Podge photo transfer stuff is not transparent, leaves white background, so don’t use it on wood unless you want a white background.) *Mod Podge. *Brush. *Image – mirror image on regular paper. *Piece of wood, cut to the size you want. *Sponge & water
- Puff paint on canvas. Then paint the whole thing one color.
- Elmers glue on canvas. Then paint the whole thing one color…brilliant!
- Picture board. So I did this a bit different. Bought a art canvas, covered with fabric, added ribbon and buttons. Also added little hooks on bottom. Holds pictures and use to hang pretty things
- Tutorial on canvas quote painting – pretty handwriting to try and copy and instructions/recommendations.
- Random frames painted with white chalk paint and distressed a little. Backed with canvas dropcloth. Clothespins glued to glass. Hung on wall. How easy is that?