Photo via: brickyardbuffalo.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Reclaimed Wood Pumpkins Rustic Fall Autumn Decor Thanksgiving Halloween (Set of 3 OR Any Size Separately) by LowerArkCrafts on Etsy
- DIY Gel Air Freshener 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin 1t perfume or other fragrance 1/2 cup hot water 1/2 cup ice cold water food coloring small jelly or baby food jar Mix the gelatin and hot water in a bowl until the gelatin in dissolved. Stir in Fragrance and food coloring, then the ice water. let set in a cool place. ( do not put it in the fridge)
- living room is table set up
- How to make an outdoor pool umbrella half barrel flower pot stand. Shade! 1) Real/resin half barrel (drill holes in the bottom for drainage) 2) QUIKRETE or a cement block that has a hole in the center for your post 3) Put in PVC pipe (spray paint to liking) 4)Use small stones or pebbles to increase the stability. Cover with dirt and plant flowers. 6) If you use a tilt umbrella the wind may blow it in a circle. Drill hole in PVC, put screw in place.
- DIY Pina Colada bath salts. I just love the way these smell, release them in a warm bath for a soothing, tropical retreat! Make your own homemade bath salts with the flavors of pineapple and coconut, I almost want to eat it!
- Make your own cleaning slime, which can be used to clean hard-to-reach spots of dust and crumbs, such as air vents and keyboards.
- Made a shelf out of an old shutter, and some dollar store plant hangers…..quick coat of paint,and voila!
- DIY Plant Pot Hanging Rope (can use strips of old T-shirt instead of rope!)
- A detailed step by step Macrame Plant Hanger tutorial! With lots of pictures, videos and links!
- One of our favorite moss-like ground covers for the shade to part shade garden! This yellow foliage version of Irish Moss quickly grows to form a mat just 1 tall and 15 wide. The soft, cushiony yellow mat is covered with 100s of tiny white flowers in spring. This fast-growing shade ground cover is perfect for edging pathways and planting in between stepping stones. Plants grow best in part shade to full shade and benefit from watering during prolonged dry spells. Great for plant…
- Throw a good vibes themed baby shower. This boho shower works for boys or girls and is perfect with fresh flowers, air plants and a cool tapestry tablecloth.
- DIY glass fabric magnets from http://marthataylorphillips.blogspot.com/2010/10/glass-fabric-magnets.html