Photo via: refreshrestyle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Whether youre planning a trip to the park, a concert on the grass or Shakespeare under the stars, summer is the perfect time to Plan a Perfect Picnic! Picnics are a terrific way to have a fun-filled day or evening enjoying time together as a family making memories to last a lifetime. Get recipes, printables and more for a perfect picnic meal plan at TidyMom.net
- Took an old, empty window frame…spray painted some fiberglass screen and stapled it to the back of frame…and will sew on antique family doilies to the screen. Theyre just pinned for now, but you get the idea. As featured on www.sadieseasongoods.com !
- Making slime is SO fun! You can make this easy slime recipe with Play-Doh. It will keep the littles busy for hours. Youll love it! via @diy_candy
- How to Make Puffy Paint – This was such a fun and EASY craft for the kids to do! They loved the texture and had so much fun mixing everything together!
- Get some plastic animals at a thrift shop; saw them in half, paint them with spray paint or nail polish, and super glue a magnet to the back! How fun 🙂
- Wood sign hand painted with black font. Sign reads We may not have it all together, but together we have in all. Sign is made to look distressed!! Makes a great wedding gift or new wall decor for yourself! Sign measures 24×18, can be done as large as 24×36
- Running out of time to put together that DIY teacher gift? This easy and useful back to school gift will remind your childs teacher of your appreciation every time she uses it throughout the school year…and it takes only minutes to make!
- Beating Wintertime Boredom–fun list of things to do as a family in the winter plus a FREE printable
- Family growth chart- giant ruler..like this…as were just repainting the kitchen, so the kids measurements marked behind the door will be painted over! This, and a photo of the old version.
- This is such a cute idea for a bean bag toss! Get red, white and blue ones for 4th of July, and make some cute bean bags … and you have a great kids game for a neighborhood block party, family reunion, or picnic in the park! I think I am headed to the dollar store tomorrow! (just a pic-no website) by jan
- DIY Spoon Planter Hangers: A fun DIY project for your backyard! Recycle these jars and old spoons to make these gorgeous hanging planters> They look so perfect in your front porch or backyard!
- Reindeer Mason Jar Christmas Gift idea, so cute and easy. Would make a fun neighbor or teacher gift!