Photo via: pinterest.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is a great re-purpose of an old entertainment center. A little paint and you have a new storage cabinet! repurpose distressed reuse
- recessed storage in a bathroom: you can fit it between the studs. Great for a small bathroom.
- DIY Storage and Wooden Crates – I am in love with this!! I wonder if it would look as good on black shelves…?
- Game Board Storage Turned Playroom Artwork–this would be good in the back hallway
- sunroom. Add a long bench under the window for shoe storage. Top with a cushion and a handful of throw pillows. Seating and storage in one.
- Make great super hero jar toy storage in minutes with this super simple tutorial. Plus learn all about the new Super Buddies movie from Disney.
- cut in half…widthwise, great for record storage In this pic its a lil too much but on a smaller scale would be more space efficient
- plastic bag storage – didnt pin this the first time I saw it and had to search for it when I got frustrated at the overflow in my closet….
- A corner bench with storage made from some IKEA wall shelves and a little upholstering. All done in less than one day..
- You have a simple craft project that you know you can finish in a few hours. But instead of being productive you end up wasting your time trying to find the things you need. http://craft.ideas2live4.com/2015/08/26/simple-craft-supplies-storage-ideas/ This simple craft table and other craft supplies storage ideas in this gallery solves your organizing problems. Find the storage system that will get your craft station organized now!
- A cantilevered bed conceals more storage space, keeping clutter to a minimum in the calming room.
- 12 Sneaky Storage Tricks for a Tiny Bathroom- I LOVE THIS… i have to do this in my bathroom.. I say every day that I am going to do something about the mess.