Photo via: sallywilsonshops.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I have a cute tutorial for you that will add a splash of color and fun to your next party or cookout. I came up with these easy to make DIY paper bag utensil holders that can tie your whole table together. Your guests will be delighted to see the colorful cutlery sitting there for them. DIY Crafts Utensilholders
- Art Now you could buy an old chandelier that has the crystals on it and replace them with cutlery…great recycle diy
- Dotted Heart Mug Each mug is unique because it is handcrafted with love and dedication. I spend a lot of my time trying to make your mug perfect so shipping may take some time. It is not dishwasher nor microwave safe, so HANDWASH only. No trades. Offers will be considered. You are paying for the design not the mug!! I will try to ship as soon as mug is finished!! If you want a specific color for the writing or mug height tell me in the comments!!❤️ Tatems Mugs Other
- This DIY monogram embroidery hoop wreath is so elegant and beautiful! Just gather a few supplies and follow the easy instructions to make your own! This floral wreath is the perfect piece of DIY home decor to display in your home! | decorbytheseashore.com
- Serving trays are in style for entertaining guests indoors and outdoors. A wonderful gift for the home and a rustic kitchen accent piece, a round wood serving tray personalized with a name, initial or short phase is a useful gift idea your maid or matron of honor, bridesmaids, mom, sister, or best friend will take joy in using to serve drinks when entertaining. This serving tray can be ordered at http://myweddingreceptionideas.com/personalized-rustic-wood-serving-tray-with-handles.asp
- Beautiful, detailed, micro, mini stone rimmed pond with frog. Perfect for any fairy, gnome garden, miniature gardening project, terrarium, diorama, etc Dimensions: approx. 2.5 wide Listing includes 1 pond as shown Materials, resin Imported item, fairy garden/miniature garden accessory All of our minis and fairy garden accessories are offered in new/unused condition. ***Please note other items shown in photos are used as props and are not included in listing, but may be available&…
- Do you have a yard that isnt fenced? Heres an easy way to build a temporary fence fast and cheap. Many buildings will let you have their pallets. If you own a large dog make the pallet fence 2 pallets high so they cant jump out. Do your whole yard or just do an area for your dog to run in. Unfenced yards are a big hazard to your dog, they can get loose and become hit by a car, they can be stolen easily, and they can be hurt easily by people walking by.
- Whether youre budget-conscious, eco-friendly, or havent had time to stock up on cleaning supplies, it helps to have a few common uses for vinegar up your sleeve. You might have pinned them before on Pinterest, but weve made it easy for you by gathering some of the best quickie vinegar hacks in one place. Who knew one little ingredient could be used to deodorize, sanitize, or even marinate meat? lifehacks
- One of our favorite moss-like ground covers for the shade to part shade garden! This yellow foliage version of Irish Moss quickly grows to form a mat just 1 tall and 15 wide. The soft, cushiony yellow mat is covered with 100s of tiny white flowers in spring. This fast-growing shade ground cover is perfect for edging pathways and planting in between stepping stones. Plants grow best in part shade to full shade and benefit from watering during prolonged dry spells. Great for plant…
- Marbled Paperweight DIY. These pretty rainbow rocks are perfect for brightening up your desk! With just some nail polish and water, you can transform an ordinary rock into your own marbled paperweight.
- Your home is a place where you can play with your imagination and experiment with various materials, surfaces, textures and forms. You can create a lot of pieces, tables, shelves, cabinets and other stuff, which can be used for storage, decoration and other purposes. pallet wood and crates are very cheap source of getting wood that can be easily re-cycled and re-purposed into purposeful items. You can use the crate as whole or can dismantle it into small planks. You can clean and dis-infect …
- Christmas is right around the corner! These beautiful pine cones were handpicked in various states. Decorated with greenery, apples, berries/beads, cinnamon sticks, and mini pine cones, and a red ribbon. Measures 6 to 7.5 inches long Sold in a set of 2. These ornaments would be a beautiful addition to your Christmas tree or use as holiday decor for your home. Would make a great gift for a friend, teacher, hostess or collector. Please contact me with any questions about my items or about …