Photo via: andeelayne.blogspot.co.nz
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Repurposed cabinet door..@Tessa McDaniel Bain this is better than the thing we were going to buy at Target!
- This is the comforter Ive been wanting from Target, but in gray. Really loving this style…Id use words from a song significant to us, like Better Together.
- Do this with one of the cheap $5 mirrors from Target. Love!
- Wine Bottle Betta Fish Tank Aquarium…cute for the kitchen.
- Denim Fabric Baskets TUTORIAL… Turn the legs of your old…
- maybe this can be the back of Pauls weighted denim blanket…? Use the Dockers?
- DIY Repurposed Denim Checkered Picnic Blanket. Follow the step-by-step tutorial to create your own quilt-inspired blanket. A beautiful indoor decor piece as well. — SUSTAIN MY CRAFT HABIT
- Want that distressed designer denim look without the price tag? Here are 3 incredibly easy DIY projects to create your own distressed jeans! From frayed hems to ripped knees, you can turn all of your jeans into designer ripped jeans within minutes. – www.theballeronabudget.com
- Maternity Fashion | Fall Wardrobe Ideas | Poncho Styling Tips | How to Style a Poncho | Maternity Style for Fall and Winter || Katie Did What
- Casual maternity Lovely ❁ Pinteres @FaithBird
- 4th of July home inspo! 4th of July | 4th of July Maternity Style | Maternity Style | Pregnancy Fashion | Holidays | American Holiday | American Theme Party | 4th of July Theme Party | 4th of July Party | 4th of July Food | 4th of July Nails | 4th of July Decor | 4th of July Outfit
- how to paint the door…and NOT the hinges – could have used that little tip a long time ago!