Photo via: cupcakesandcutlery.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Easy Tissue Paper Pom Poms diy crafts easy crafts diy ideas diy home easy diy for the home crafty decor home ideas diy decorations
- I have a cute tutorial for you that will add a splash of color and fun to your next party or cookout. I came up with these easy to make DIY paper bag utensil holders that can tie your whole table together. Your guests will be delighted to see the colorful cutlery sitting there for them. DIY Crafts Utensilholders
- Serving trays are in style for entertaining guests indoors and outdoors. A wonderful gift for the home and a rustic kitchen accent piece, a round wood serving tray personalized with a name, initial or short phase is a useful gift idea your maid or matron of honor, bridesmaids, mom, sister, or best friend will take joy in using to serve drinks when entertaining. This serving tray can be ordered at http://myweddingreceptionideas.com/personalized-rustic-wood-serving-tray-with-handles.asp
- Making slime is SO fun! You can make this easy slime recipe with Play-Doh. It will keep the littles busy for hours. Youll love it! via @diy_candy
- Worldwide adventurers, road warriors and dreamers with a sense of wanderlust can all put their name on the map, specifically on this ivory and grey globe. Your globe will be personalized with the words “Adventures of [your name],” papercut in a whimsical script and decoupaged onto a globe. The globe comes with pins, string and adhesive flags, to chart your past (or future) travels and make it even more one-of-a-kind.
- This habit tracker that lets you keep it all in one place: | 29 Bullet Journal Layouts For Anyone Trying To Be Healthy
- Dotted Heart Mug Each mug is unique because it is handcrafted with love and dedication. I spend a lot of my time trying to make your mug perfect so shipping may take some time. It is not dishwasher nor microwave safe, so HANDWASH only. No trades. Offers will be considered. You are paying for the design not the mug!! I will try to ship as soon as mug is finished!! If you want a specific color for the writing or mug height tell me in the comments!!❤️ Tatems Mugs Other
- This beautiful DIY Fall Can Décor is the perfect way to add a pop of Fall colors to the outside of your home! Or, let the colors of fall transform your dining room table. Either way, you can whip this statement piece out in less than 30 mins and costs right around $10 to make.
- Your home is a place where you can play with your imagination and experiment with various materials, surfaces, textures and forms. You can create a lot of pieces, tables, shelves, cabinets and other stuff, which can be used for storage, decoration and other purposes. pallet wood and crates are very cheap source of getting wood that can be easily re-cycled and re-purposed into purposeful items. You can use the crate as whole or can dismantle it into small planks. You can clean and dis-infect …
- All you need for this simple craft is galvanized metal from a home-supply store with holes punched in two corners, foam core of the same dimensions, felt, felt letters, lightweight fabric, paper, craft glue, spray adhesive, magnetic clips, and packing tape
- Are the kids begging for a swing? Forget the expensive swing set, all you need to get is a used skateboard! This DIY project only takes around 20 minutes to complete. Just perfect for kids excited to have their very own swing! http://diyprojects.ideas2live4.com/2015/09/30/skateboard-swing/ Is this going to be your next project for them?:
- Making your own dry shampoo is so easy. Who knew? I love making my own homemade versions of store-bought products because I can make it for less, make it with natural ingredients and make it healthier. I almost always find the homemade version to be better anyway! So now I have a recipe for DIY Dry Shampoo! So great and the post shows before/after pictures of it actually being used on hair. The results are in the photos – the proof that this is a good option!