Photo via: muchpics.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A discarded display cabinet gained new life with lipstick-pink paint and sections of punchy damask paper inside and out. Editors Tip: Keep your jewelry organized by attaching clothes hooks and cup hooks to a wall-hung cabinet.
- How to repurpose an old entertainment center into bedside storage
- Art Now you could buy an old chandelier that has the crystals on it and replace them with cutlery…great recycle diy
- Old school wooden storage crates are a great way to help organize a space with a bit of visual appeal. Paint them stain them or just leave the crates in their natural state. We have wooden crates of all sizes for your next organization project. ( HID )
- Dukes and Duchesses: 10 Ways to Repurpose Old Drawers Instead of paint storage — a spice rack for the kitchen!
- Wood sign hand painted with black font. Sign reads We may not have it all together, but together we have in all. Sign is made to look distressed!! Makes a great wedding gift or new wall decor for yourself! Sign measures 24×18, can be done as large as 24×36
- ♡ entertainment center made out of an old dresser. TV stand diy follow for more restoration ideas.
- Spray paint these babies and you have curtain rods for $2 – there is a great idea for easy pinch pleat drapes on this website too…
- The purpose of a desk is to keep you organized and neat – so why is it that desks so often become an endless pit of random crap? We end up using our desk chairs to pile dirty or clean clothes (or maybe both), the surfaces usually get cluttered with pens and notebooks and books, and the drawers are typically a giant mess filled with little things that have no other home.
- Anyone else obsessed with the Dollar Tree? It might not have items that have the most amazing quality but it has a fun, frugal cost and there is so much you can up-cycle from the store! The Little House of Four took everything Dollar Tree and turned it into some amazing Farmhouse Vignettes – that is an amazing dollar store craft idea! More DIY Fixer Upper Farmhouse Style Ideas on Frugal Coupon Living.
- Don’t keep your family recipes hidden away in cookbook or recipe box. Frame and display them in your kitchen. This is a great idea, especially if you have old recipe cards from a grandparent or parent. What a wonderful to display a memorable family recipe!
- Random frames painted with white chalk paint and distressed a little. Backed with canvas dropcloth. Clothespins glued to glass. Hung on wall. How easy is that?