Photo via: twitter.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Add shelf and hooks to repurposed vintage old window for entry foyer display – would be great in our bathroom!
- Don’t keep your family recipes hidden away in cookbook or recipe box. Frame and display them in your kitchen. This is a great idea, especially if you have old recipe cards from a grandparent or parent. What a wonderful to display a memorable family recipe!
- Use a color frame and a black and white photo. Love that it looks like youre looking through a window
- This is such a cute idea for a bean bag toss! Get red, white and blue ones for 4th of July, and make some cute bean bags … and you have a great kids game for a neighborhood block party, family reunion, or picnic in the park! I think I am headed to the dollar store tomorrow! (just a pic-no website) by jan
- We have this big beautiful formal living room kids’ playroom in our house. Immediatly after we moved in, I found this great picture of a family media center. I thought these white expedit bookshelves from Ikea would look great against our gray walls. I was also inspired by this comfy bench …
- This is a great soup to make to have on the shelf or to give to those who are sick. It is a great way to serve and help others even in your own family. Great way to use those jars between canning too! 😉
- Old picture frame secured on top of coffee table, painted same shade. Love this idea. I cant currently have a coffee table because my 1 year old daughter doesnt look in front of her when walking… but someday when I can have furniture in places other than up against the wall, this would be a very creative and fun thing to do.
- Who needs a picture frame? Mason jars make adorable frames for photos of family and friends. Add dried sand and shells for decoration, or objects with sentimental value!
- This is a great re-purpose of an old entertainment center. A little paint and you have a new storage cabinet! repurpose distressed reuse
- This vintage sign is perfect for your shabby chic home. The text is all hand painted onto 3 horizontal strips of wood. The background is a distressed white color and the font is black. The frame is attached to the wood and is a distressed dark grey color. The sign measures 34 long, 18.5 tall, and 1 thick. The sign comes ready to hang.
- The Chalk Line Word Blocks White/Black from @fabricdotcom Designed by Sue Marsh for RJR Fabrics, this cotton print fabric is perfect for quilting, apparel and home decor accents. Colors include black, white, and grey. Fabric features inspirational sayings like Forgive Quickly, Let Go, Laugh Loud, Be Happy, and Play Hard.
- LOVE THIS!! hallway….Use Michaels $5 12×12 frames (called “record album frames”). Insert black and white photos. You could even cut 12×12 scrapbook paper for an extra punch around the mat! So smart! @ DIY Home Design