Photo via: thriftynorthwestmom.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How To Get Gross Smells Out of Old Furniture — a list of tips and tricks to combat odors from @Atta Girl Says Amy Buchanan and other Hometalkers
- 5 Tips for Creating a Room Your Kids Will Grow Into and Love!
- How to Create a Gallery Wall You Love! Tips and ideas for creating a gallery wall layout on www.mommyenvy.com
- Repurposed bed spindle and wood scraps make a double pedestal sofa table for under ten dollars MyRepurposedLife.com
- The best floor stencils for stenciling your wood or concrete floors. Plus helpful tips for creating your own stenciled floors.
- 12 Best Chalkboard Ideas plus tips and tricks for creating your own unique chalkboard art! eclecticallyvintage.com
- These Repurposed Bookshelf Ideas may have you think twice before throwing it out or donating it. What will you be creating?
- Ideal for reading, movie watching, and snuggling, this DIY Kid’s Pillow Bed, from It’s Always Autumn, is a fantastic homemade gift idea to make your kids smile. Let’s be real—even adults would love this!
- Custom Maple Murphy Bed « Springhouse Shop & Studio
- I’ve had a few inquiries from followers of my site asking for tips on painting kitchen cabinets. Here are some… Read more »
- Our Modest Starter Home Might Be Our Forever Home. – laurel home | dozens of helpful tips on the blog for making even the most blah starter home a beauty – especially on the inside. And wonderful comments from dozens of readers too!
- This blogger makes a full-time income off of blogging! She is sharing a step-by-step tutorial on how to frugally start a money-making blog on the Blogger platform. She goes through the entire set-up process and gives several ideas for how you can monetize the blog almost from the beginning. Lots of great tips and tricks, this is a wonderful resource if youre a new blogger wanting to start a blog to make money…you can even do it for free by following the steps in this post!